Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you like to see some sick drifting (car stuff)?  (Read 1359 times)

Would you like to see some sick drifting (car st...
« on: February 07, 2010, 05:09:48 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
So I went to the Monster Energy website just for the heck of it and came across the media page. The video that it shows at first is pretty stupid, so I clicked the white DVD labeled "Monster" that is in the bottom left corner (right beside "Panic Room") and found it to be havin some pretty tight (in both ways) drifting! I know good drifting when I see it, and this is great!

If you like racing/drifting/manly stuff, check it out:
http://www.monsterenergy.com/web/media
Remember, it's not the default vid, you need to click the white DVD to see it.

Note: I wish they would've kept out some of that stupid stuff with the paintball gun and the crap on the end, but the drifting and slow-mo stuff is pro. Enjoy.
  • My Music

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
Re: Would you like to see some sick drifting (ca...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 01:19:46 am »
  • b e p i s
GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD that's sick! My friend drives a WRX wagon but not the STI version. Hot damn.

Good to see another car enthusiast around here.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 02:56:16 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Good to see another car enthusiast around here.

Ditto. Most of the guys here are probably too young (or just gay, no offense) to be much of a car enthusiast. The WRX STI is definitely a favorite of mine and I do hope to own one in the future.
Unfortunately, right now I'm driving a gutless '93 Toyota Corolla. The only time I ever get to race properly is when I visit my friend, who has 2 nicely modded Honda's; one's a hatchback and the other is a civic coupe, both '95. His hatchback beats the crap out of his civic though, so I always get the civic. He won't let me drive his hatchback, lol! I always lose, but it's still loads of fun. Good stuff.
  • My Music
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 08:44:17 am »
I'd like to see, but the website won't load any videos for me :(
Though if it's Ken Block, I've probably seen it before :P

Best thing about living in a shithole like Telford is that on Sundays they do drifting on my local industrial park ;)
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 09:15:00 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Best thing about living in a shithole like Telford is that on Sundays they do drifting on my local industrial park ;)
The local drifting spot here got shut down about 6 months ago. It was a sad day. :'(
I've never owned a car that could drift well (none were RWD) but I still liked to go watch one of my friends drift with his Nissan 240sx.
  • My Music

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 04:46:25 pm »
  • b e p i s
The local drifting spot here got shut down about 6 months ago. It was a sad day. :'(
I've never owned a car that could drift well (none were RWD) but I still liked to go watch one of my friends drift with his Nissan 240sx.

Same here. I drive a Stratus R/T (basically a rebadged Eclipse) that, while being loads of fun to drive, leaves me wanting in the performance department. It's mainly because of FWD and its curb weight of 3200 pounds.

My friend used to own a 300ZX with an I6. It was truly inspiring.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 49 queries.

anything