Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Magic Talismans  (Read 8266 times)

Re: Magic Talismans
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2015, 11:22:11 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Ok so I think the only two that clash with the potions are the quartz and great fairy ones.  They're similar in function to the colorless and sexy potions.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2015, 04:28:49 am »
  • It's just Max.
Hmm, I don't see the clash with the quartz talisman and the colorless potion. The colorless potion itself is redundant once you get the shadow medallion. The quartz talisman only affects magic consumption rate for using the medallion, so once you get the medallion (which is late in the game), you wouldn't have much of a use for the colorless potion, probably people wouldn't bother mixing it after the Sheikah Dungeon, so the colorless potion and quartz medallion are unlikely to be in your inventory at the same time, but even if they were, it shouldn't cause a conflict. I think if the similarity shows anything, it's that the colorless potion is useless after you get the shadow medallion, but since that's pretty late in the game I don't think it's an issue.

It kinda shares a use with the Funky Potion, but the Funky Potion is more powerful (no magic consumption for any items), but I don't see that being a problem, it isn't redundant.

The great fairy talisman does do one of the things the sexy potion does, but it's a permanent boost instead of a temporary one. I think the only conflict we'd have here is that if you had the great fairy talisman, and you drank a sexy potion, you'd have 4x defense temporarily. Makes you pretty strong, but it's only temporary.

One thing we can do also, is make the great fairy talisman very difficult to get (which we would anyway). For instance, to get to the great fairy talisman, you'd be required to use the sword upgrade you get partway through the last dungeon, as well as the Roc's Cape (which is optional and should also be fairly difficult to obtain.). So it'd be possible to temporarily have 4x defense, but a player would pretty much be at the last boss and would have worked really hard to get it, so I think that'd be okay.

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2015, 08:20:48 pm »
Ok, I think that's fine then.  I'm ok with these!

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2015, 02:22:49 am »
  • It's just Max.
Cool. We don't have an accepted board yet, but I'll change the tag on the first post. Should be enough.

Off topic, I'm not a moderator in this board so I don't technically have authority to accept anything even if we did have an accepted board, can I be a moderator for all the King of Thieves stuff? I act pretty authoritative anyway ;p
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2015, 06:13:08 am »
Yea i'll set it up when I'm at my computer next

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 49 queries.

anything