Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Generation S in need of a spriter (or a few) for new project!  (Read 1344 times)

Sw2k

Generation S in need of a spriter (or a few) for...
« on: May 29, 2007, 12:04:01 am »
Hello, my name is Sw2k, founder of Generation S, a small game designing partnership with a few years in experience.

Myself, the storywriter and director, and my partner, (wishing to remain anonymous), who programs and composes fantastic musical pieces for our games.

The problem is? We have a brilliant game idea that will not come to pass.. unless we can find a spriter.

We would need a dedicated, talented CUSTOM spriter that would be able to provide some sample work before we can clue you in on everything, and give you the green light to join Generation S. Doing so, we will show you samples of what we have done before, and ensure you that we are not amateurs, OR scams.

Sw2k
Experimented with GM since the fifth grade, amateur programming skills
4 years in intricate storyline/storyboard development

Anonymous partner (name will be revealed to Generation S members)
Five years of composing
Six years of programming

AIM me at xtheworldcrashx, or post here, if you are interested. We will look you over and discuss your work, and get back to you when we can.

Thanks,

Sw2k
Re: Generation S in need of a spriter (or a few)...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 09:50:19 pm »
Probably you should prove us right now, or atleast tell us which projects the future spriter will work.

Sw2k

Re: Generation S in need of a spriter (or a few)...
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 11:41:05 am »
Probably you should prove us right now, or atleast tell us which projects the future spriter will work.

Well, as soon as I get home, I will be able to upload some links to my coder's work. As for the storyline...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 43 queries.

anything