Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Using Game Maker for class presentation?  (Read 1576 times)

Using Game Maker for class presentation?
« on: March 22, 2011, 01:19:27 pm »
Our WRA 110 professor has already given the green light to use any program we already know to make our presentation for show in class.  My topic is about nuclear power since it is once again in the public news.
Now, I don't own m$ Office.  I use OpenOffice.org, however, I have not used Impress at all.  The last presentation software I used was Corel Office 2000(I think) back in 2002/03 for a science project(which I then had to give in front of 400 poeple since I went above and beyond).

Now, since I have a really good understanding of Game Maker, I think making a presentation using it would be the best idea.  The PC we have to use is a standard Dell office style pc with Windows XP. 

I have until Thursday and I think I should be able to make something neat by then.

Sound like a neat idea?
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
Re: Using Game Maker for class presentation?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 02:42:53 pm »
  • b e p i s
If I were you, I'd just pirate a copy of Office 2003 or use PowerPoint on a library computer or something. It's simpler, it's faster, and you know that there definitely won't be ANY compatibility issues.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 38 queries.

anything