Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's some good online PC games my gf and I can play?  (Read 3215 times)

What's some good online PC games my gf and I can...
« on: April 03, 2011, 02:20:51 pm »
Preferably free, but if not oh well still let me know.

The type of games we like playing together:
 - Animal Crossing. (only have a GameCube, got bored of it after a year)
 - The Sims: Bustin Out (Played on GameCube also, was fun but splitscreen sucks)
 - Call of Duty (Played the !@#$% out of MW1, MW2, and BO. Bored with it)
 - Minecraft. (Played our own server as-well as a public one, got bored eventually)
 - Mission Against Terror (Decent free online FPS, but the good weapons cost money and only last a few days)

So does anyone know of any other games similar to any of these that are on PC?

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: What's some good online PC games my gf and I...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 02:25:54 pm »
  • .越//
World of Warcraft xDD

why should you play online? offline play is better ;)

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 02:31:10 pm »
World of Warcraft xDD

Oh God No...
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 02:42:32 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
America's Army Perhaps.  It is free, and It is fun to accomplish objectives together...
http://www.americasarmy.com/

I used to play it back when it was AA2, but now they have AA3 out.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 02:45:34 pm »
lol Isn't that just a big brainwashing recruitment device by the US army?
And I heard that you can't actually "level up" in it unless you play single player, is that still true?
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 02:50:31 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
lol Isn't that just a big brainwashing recruitment device by the US army?
And I heard that you can't actually "level up" in it unless you play single player, is that still true?
lol.  I didn't feel particularly brainwashed when I used to play it, but yeah.  There is no denying that it is there to try to get teens interested in the army.  No matter, back when I played it I believe you had to go through different training missions to unlock stuff.  So yeah I guess.  I just liked the co-op objectives in many of the maps so that is pretty much all I did.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 02:51:32 pm »
  • b e p i s
It's not an online game, but me and my ex used to play the !@#$% out of some Soul Calibur II. Try that. I think offline games are generally better for significant other bonding time.

A bunch of the guys I live with in my dorm play this game called Realm of the Mad God. It seems kinda cool, I guess.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 02:54:28 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
It's not an online game, but me and my ex used to play the !@#$% out of some Soul Calibur II. Try that. I think offline games are generally better for significant other bonding time.

A bunch of the guys I live with in my dorm play this game called Realm of the Mad God. It seems kinda cool, I guess.

Yeah Soul Calibur was awesome.  Haven't played that since who knows when though.
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 03:14:56 pm »
We play in the same room sitting directly beside each other, so online is basically the same thing as local to us. lol Any game that did LAN play would work too.
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 04:08:02 pm »
League of Legends
Runescape
Combat Arms
Perfect World

Runescape could actually be alot of fun for you guys since it now has a random dungeon that you can sprawl through as a party.
Even though I am kinda old for the game(22), my cousin and I would still go through it because it was actually fun to do as a party.
It is like a Diablo 1 in a sense with regards to the random dungeon of Demonheim(or whatever it is called). Random enemies, random drops, decent random puzzles etc.

I have always had fun with Combat Arms.  You level up and all that.  There are many game modes: humans vs zombies; deathmatch, team-deathmatch, horde(think left 4 dead), I think there is also a bomb one.
You get more in-game cash for completing matches.  Paying for guns gets you slightly better weapons.  However, you don't have to buy use any money since if someone purchases the paid weapon and uses it in-game, you can pick it up and use it :D.

Perfect World was a good free MMO when I played it all the time.  Kinda like WoW but set in mythic China.
I shoulda stayed with it.  Seemed like it could have gotten really good.  Instead, I bought WoW -_-(which sucks now).  Pretty large user base too.

Try out an RTS.  Some buds of mine say that their GFs/Wives like to play W3 or Age of Empires.

For consoles:
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance was always fun to run through with a friend or family member.
Tiger Woods golf games have always been fun with the ladies when I brought them out.

um...Dynasty Warriors games were always fun too.
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 09:51:40 pm »
  • Xiphirx
Borderlands is fun with Co-op :)
  • For The Swarm

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 10:22:29 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Magicka
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 10:53:15 pm »
All seem to be great suggestions so far, but I guess she wants something more like Minecraft or Animal Crossing/Harvest Moon. Social games where you can set your own goals without being bored and such. She's sick of FPSs and RPGs, and I kinda am too.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 11:08:24 pm »
  • b e p i s
All seem to be great suggestions so far, but I guess she wants something more like Minecraft or Animal Crossing/Harvest Moon. Social games where you can set your own goals without being bored and such. She's sick of FPSs and RPGs, and I kinda am too.

Check out Second Life. It's absolutely nuts some of the stuff you can find on there...
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 12:12:06 am »

Check out Second Life. It's absolutely nuts some of the stuff you can find on there...

Oohhh man, that was horrible. lol Just tried it, super laggy and textures/models take like 5 - 10 minutes to load. O.o And movement was weird but that could have just been the lag.
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2011, 05:14:37 am »
  • 笑い男
Try stronghold (crusaders or something) Old but may be fun with the castle building aspect and not just complete murdering like many RTS'
There's also stronghold kingdoms which is an interesting slightly real time based online strategy like game... or something lol

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2011, 08:04:12 am »
If you have a pair of nintendo ds's or a Wii, the multiplayer modes for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fate (NDS only) and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (NDS and Wii) are really nice. I've been planning on playing them with my boyfriend for a while, so we'll see if it's a good 'couples game', lol. The singleplayer modes are kick-ass, in my humble opinion. They are action RPG's. If your girlfriend is week against AnimalCrossings "the endless possibilities of different items"-charm, she'll love it. It's an "achiever gamer"s wet dream. :D
- Viewing at the moment: Project Runway [TV-series].
- Reading at the moment: Kuragehime [manga], Uncanny X-men issues 37 - 66 [comics].
- Listening to at the moment:
- Playing at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN], FFCC: Ring of Fates [NDS].
- Let's Play in-the-making at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN]
- Studying at the moment: University course "French, Preparatory Course" for a re-examination on subcourse "Grammar and Translation" in August, University course "Basic Course in the Humanities" for a re-examination on subcourse "The Concept of Culture" in August.
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 07:33:01 am »
Well we've been looking for free PC games mostly because we're too broke to even buy older used copies of games let alone new ones. lol Recently we tried out and started playing Perfect World. It's alright, was pretty boring up until about level 12 though. Now I'm actually not constantly yawning when I play it with her. lol She loves it though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.434 seconds with 74 queries.