Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guitar Hero  (Read 2595 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Guitar Hero
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 04:29:00 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Rock Band is boring as hell; you play the same songs over and over again, and frankly they're not that great.

Rock Band's guitar is also really. really. uncomfortable in comparison to Guitar Hero's. Rock Band is also a major eyesore visually (not that GH is much better, but it IS still better visually). Also, GH isn't about MTV trying to cash in on something popular. Modern MTV generation is so. commercial.

Anyway, seriously- Rock Band was really boring. I still play GH2 and GH3 a ton even though I've beaten both, but I still enjoy playing the songs again... because I'm not forced to play the same songs over and over again to beat it like I am in Rock Band :P
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2008, 02:28:52 pm »
I recommend you to buy Guitar Hero 3! Not the older versions. Unless you hate the music in Guitar Hero 3.
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2008, 08:58:14 pm »
  • odens knop
It gets old fast and it makes people think they can play the guitar. The sequels are incredibly innovative too, making little to no changes, and somehow managing to sell millions of copies by just saying "HEY! LOOK! THAT ONE SONG IS HERE!", despite the fact that the game had virtually no changes made to it. Seriously, who the hell spends $50 on a game thats identical to the last one you had, just to play one song that you've listened too in the past? Do you think people would like it if they re-released Twilight Princess, except the monsters in it were replaced with monsters from old fantasy movies? Hell no, because that would be stupid and repetetive, just like Guitar Hero and its sequels. But of course people need to feel like they actually have the ability to play the songs that they like, so instead of learning to actually play the damn song, they spend $80 to get a game and a fake shitty guitar, so that they can hit buttons in accordance to flying colors that let a pre-recorded song go by, making you feel special because you beat it on "hard" mode.
Gawd.

None the less it IS entertaining.
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|

gm112

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2008, 08:59:43 pm »
It gets old fast and it makes people think they can play the guitar. The sequels are incredibly innovative too, making little to no changes, and somehow managing to sell millions of copies by just saying "HEY! LOOK! THAT ONE SONG IS HERE!", despite the fact that the game had virtually no changes made to it. Seriously, who the hell spends $50 on a game thats identical to the last one you had, just to play one song that you've listened too in the past? Do you think people would like it if they re-released Twilight Princess, except the monsters in it were replaced with monsters from old fantasy movies? Hell no, because that would be stupid and repetetive, just like Guitar Hero and its sequels. But of course people need to feel like they actually have the ability to play the songs that they like, so instead of learning to actually play the damn song, they spend $80 to get a game and a fake shitty guitar, so that they can hit buttons in accordance to flying colors that let a pre-recorded song go by, making you feel special because you beat it on "hard" mode.
Gawd.
This, my friends, is why we have Frets on Fire :P.
None the less it IS entertaining.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.36 seconds with 46 queries.

anything