Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recruiting for TLoZ: The Lost Kingdom  (Read 1818 times)

Solarrain4

The Blurred Line In-Between
Recruiting for TLoZ: The Lost Kingdom
« on: March 17, 2007, 06:43:55 pm »
  • ...Is it recording?
Yes, here we go again... I now need help for The Legend Of Zelda: The Lost Kingdom. I know I've given it up twice, but I really want to eventually go through with it, whether I take another huge break or not.

I'm doing it in GBC graphics this time, not MC, to reduce complications with spriting, and hopefully programming as well. There will be 5 or 6 dungeons, and not so big an overworld, just one that's of tough-but-fair difficulty and a good size.

Here's what I'll need. Not much, at least one of each of the following:

Programming Assistant (I'm not intending to make you program it all by yourself, although you still can if you want to. I just need someone to turn to if I need help.)

Dungeon Designer (Again, you don't have to do them all. We'll split them, I will do two or three and then you can do the others ;) )

Overworld Designer (I'll probably draw out where I'd like the areas to be, and then we'll split the job of designing the areas)

Although I only need one of each, more help will be gratefully accepted. You can't go wrong with more help, right? ^_^

To all who decide to take these jobs, you do not need to rush into it right away. If I need something, I will let you know.

Thanks in advance.
06/29/2014 - forever and always <3

Zeyann

Re: Recruiting for TLoZ: The Lost Kingdom
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 04:42:28 pm »
What's it being developed in?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 41 queries.