Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Game Theory: Link saves Mario in Majora's Mask  (Read 2112 times)

Game Theory: Link saves Mario in Majora's Mask
« on: May 09, 2013, 05:54:25 am »
First examine the two following images Stone Tower from Majora's Mask and World 3 Castle from Yoshi's Island.

Now that we see clearly, Termina is apart of Yoshi's Island, thus coming to conclusion that in the process of Link saving Termina, Yoshi is saving Baby Mario. In other words, Link unintentionally saves Baby Mario. Making Link not the hero of Hyrule and Termina, but the Mushroom Kingdom as well making Link the ultimate Nintendo hero.

Sepulcher from PureZC as provided furthermore evidence as the Happy Mask Salesman bares a mask that resembles Mario. Coincidence? I THINK NOT. Proving that HMS originated from the future Mushroom Kingdom.
Re: Game Theory: Link saves Mario in Majora's Ma...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 07:14:33 am »
Brilliant theory, I love it! Though I think we're going to have to find more evidence, the shape alone isn't enough! I wonder if we can find rooms that are really similar in both dungeons?
  • Elliott Parkinson
Re: Game Theory: Link saves Mario in Majora's Ma...
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 07:52:50 am »
Regarding Twinmold, I guess it was the power of that wizard from Yoshi's Island that made it big, while in the processing of resizing that Piranha Plant. Might of also got some of that magic onto the Giant's Mask too. So therefore the baddies technically helped Mario too!

The jungle/swamp area is apart of YI's world 3 too - and Woodfall even connects with Stone Tower!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 12:54:28 pm by Shane »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.344 seconds with 43 queries.