Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The legend of Zelda:Mysterious tree of fruit  (Read 4949 times)

The legend of Zelda:Mysterious tree of fruit
« on: May 21, 2006, 01:16:52 am »
Ok heres the deal, I'm going to be working on The legend of Zelda:Mysterious tree of fruit, which was basically the early version of OOS(well OOS and OOA, but I'm doing OOS). I think it was released in japan, but im still looking for it. Anyway you can see screens of this game online and in nintendo power.It was the game I thought I'd be getting when I bought OOS, but to my dismay it wasnt. REcently Its been catching my eye again and well Ive decided to work on this game.If any one or two people are intersted in helping, PM me

dylan623

Re: The legend of Zelda:Mysterious tree of fruit
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 01:44:17 am »
Make it in MC-style, and I might help a bit. ;)
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 01:48:26 am »
Nah, its gonna be gb style(stickin to the original :D )plus I dont really care for MC :-\

dylan623

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 01:51:57 am »
Nah, its gonna be gb style(stickin to the original :D )plus I dont really care for MC :-\
INFIDEL, THE PRIME HEIFER SHALL DESTROY YOU!!!

I'll help you anyway, but just not as much as I would have if you were making it in MC.
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 08:33:15 am »
  • alastair
yes, you can never go wrong with GB style
  • alastair

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 09:01:10 am »
  • .越//
Ok heres the deal, I'm going to be working on The legend of Zelda:Mysterious tree of fruit, which was basically the early version of OOS(well OOS and OOA, but I'm doing OOS). I think it was released in japan, but im still looking for it. Anyway you can see screens of this game online and in nintendo power.It was the game I thought I'd be getting when I bought OOS, but to my dismay it wasnt. REcently Its been catching my eye again and well Ive decided to work on this game.If any one or two people are intersted in helping, PM me

it is called : The Legend of Zelda: Fruit of the Mysterious Tree - Chapter of *...* and is the japanese name of the games... and the only "early" version of the game would be The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Chapters - Chapther of *Wisdom, Courage, Power*, the Wisdom is OoA and the Power is OoS...

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 04:06:46 pm »

it is called : The Legend of Zelda: Fruit of the Mysterious Tree - Chapter of *...* and is the japanese name of the games... and the only "early" version of the game would be The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Chapters - Chapther of *Wisdom, Courage, Power*, the Wisdom is OoA and the Power is OoS...
Yes, I know but I didnt want to write more than I already had.Glad to see somebody else knows this stuff besides me :) I wanted to make the chapter of power because They didnt release it in the U.S.(if anyone knows where i can get in in japanese please tell me!!)and it looked and felt more zeldaish then OOS/OOA.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 09:56:06 pm »
  • .越//

Yes, I know but I didnt want to write more than I already had.Glad to see somebody else knows this stuff besides me :) I wanted to make the chapter of power because They didnt release it in the U.S.(if anyone knows where i can get in in japanese please tell me!!)and it looked and felt more zeldaish then OOS/OOA.

you didnt read it... power = seasons ( din is the godess of fire, seasons and power....) and the two games are the same in US and Japan... the beta version were planned as three and were then atlast only two, there is only "name" difference... nothing more
when you plan to do "Oracle Series Beta" then do the chapter of Courage, where farore should be kidnapped/used

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

dylan623

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2006, 09:59:14 pm »

you didnt read it... power = seasons ( din is the godess of fire, seasons and power....) and the two games are the same in US and Japan... the beta version were planned as three and were then atlast only two, there is only "name" difference... nothing more
when you plan to do "Oracle Series Beta" then do the chapter of Courage, where farore should be kidnapped/used
That's a good idea. You could call it "Oracle of Secrets"
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2006, 10:34:28 pm »
I think I'm gonna do all three.......but the names are gonna stay chapter of(power,wisdom,courage).But I'm gonna need one or to people to help me think of things to put in them.
Yue:I think there were a few differences since(I think)it was supposed to be totally different at first, but I think they were mostly graphics :-\ If you look at some shots there are pictures of areas that arent in seasons,gnarled root dungeon is very different(mostly graphicly)and from a few shots it looks like you get the rod of seasons before gnarled root dungeon.But believe me I'm not challenging you in anyway, just observations ;)

dylan623

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2006, 10:36:55 pm »
I think I'm gonna do all three.......but the names are gonna stay chapter of(power,wisdom,courage).But I'm gonna need one or to people to help me think of things to put in them.
Yue:I think there were a few differences since(I think)it was supposed to be totally different at first, but I think they were mostly graphics :-\ If you look at some shots there are pictures of areas that arent in seasons,gnarled root dungeon is very different(mostly graphicly)and from a few shots it looks like you get the rod of seasons before gnarled root dungeon.But believe me I'm not challenging you in anyway, just observations ;)
I think you should just do the chapter of courage because it was never released.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2006, 10:54:14 pm »
  • .越//
I think you should just do the chapter of courage because it was never released.

i think that, too
one original game based upon the series is hard enough and since the games had codes after beating them you could do them ( in the way you think) after you released CoC ( lol, sounds weird....  CoC...)

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2006, 11:05:43 pm »

i think that, too
one original game based upon the series is hard enough and since the games had codes after beating them you could do them ( in the way you think) after you released CoC ( lol, sounds weird....  CoC...)

lol,CoC, that does sound wierd. The reason I'm gonna do all 3 is because in the early developement(I think this is before they had the passwords) the order they were to be released/played was CoP, CoW,CoC. But it'd be nice if you guys could help, espesually(cant spell) you yue, since your so knowledgable ;)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Seed of the Mystical Tr...
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 07:26:32 am »
  • .越//
what style do you use.... i maybe do the titlescreens...
edit: i just found in zelda coalition in a CoC thread that info.... not sure about the realness, but it sounds so

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Oracle of Secrets game-it was real.

It was originally called Mystical Seed of Courage. 
Was originally the game that had the theme of traveling through time and having puzzles based on what time of day it was. The puzzles all focus on time, and many are unable to be solved outside of a specific time of day.
The Mystical Seed of Wisdom (Oracle of Ages) originally had the theme of color which each event and puzzle had a relation to color in some way. The Mystical seed of Wisdom (OoA) ditched this theme, after the cancellation in July 2000, and took the Mystical seed of Courage’s theme.
No screenshots of this game are known to exist along with screenshots of OoA before the massive storyline change

This is the story Nintendo had set up for The Legend of Zelda: Mystical Seed of Power, the intented first part of the series.

Princess Zelda, responsible for managing the four seasons of the Land of Hyrule, and the Triforce of Power have been kidnapped by Ganon. The brave hero Link learns of this and sets out to save the princess. However, Ganon learns of Link's quest and splits the Triforce into eight pieces, scattering them throughout the land. In addition, the Rod of the Four Seasons (a device that controls the seasons) along with its hiding place in Hyrule Castle, have flown off to another dimension. As a result of this calamity, Hyrule's four seasons are thrown into chaos and the order of the seasons becomes jumbled. In order to save Princess Zelda and find the "Rod of the Four Seasons," our hero Link must travel back and forth between Hyrule and this other dimension, while receiving help from the spirits residing in the "Tree of Mystery" and also the strange "Uura Tribe" found in this other dimension. Two characters that will help Link on his quest are introduced. The first is a kangaroo named Ricky. When Link climbs into Ricky's pouch, he will be able to jump and using a pair of boxing gloves, be able to punch out enemies. The other character is Maple. She suddenly appears flying on a broomstick and crashes into Link, bringing about various events in the storyline. The new item, the Rod of the Four Seasons will be required to solve certain riddles that appear in the game. Maybe the winter snow covers a secret entrance to a dungeon, and you'll need to change the seasons to uncover it.

edit2: look into my collection for titlescreens

http://www.zfgc.com/index.php/topic,725.msg38092/topicseen.html#msg38092
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 09:31:34 am by yue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2006, 03:59:52 pm »
hey zoso i could proabably help out with stuff from the game i have some early screenshots of what some parts of the game were gonna look like.
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 08:11:54 pm »
Yue:It's going to be gb style.And I've read that too, in fact that might be where I got the info originally ??? , cant remeber the site though..........
Ryu Kage:Sweet. What would you be able to do?

Probably the most important part of this project would be guesswork..........The projects changed dramatically, other than the story it seems it was mainly the overworld and dungeons. And thats just chapter of power :-\

Edit:God, those title screens kick ass :o
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 08:32:53 pm by zoso_111 »

dylan623

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2006, 09:31:30 pm »
I still think you should just do CoC. I'll contact you this weekend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 71 queries.