Projects > Zelda Projects

[Revived] Zelda II - The Adventure of Link

<< < (6/6)

Theforeshadower:
I still have it.  Haven't had any messages from Big N about it.  Just some more important stuff came up, but expect some updates in the coming weeks. :)

shadowlink360:
lol i wanna play this but cant help thinking i should first play the real version xD

Samyur:

--- Quote from: Theforeshadower on January 05, 2018, 02:36:16 am ---I still have it.  Haven't had any messages from Big N about it.  Just some more important stuff came up, but expect some updates in the coming weeks. :)

--- End quote ---

This project was so cool, shame that dont go further, it was pretty amazing to recreate de Adventure of link in a link to the past play mode.

Theforeshadower:

--- Quote from: Samyur on April 06, 2020, 11:25:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: Theforeshadower on January 05, 2018, 02:36:16 am ---I still have it.  Haven't had any messages from Big N about it.  Just some more important stuff came up, but expect some updates in the coming weeks. :)

--- End quote ---

This project was so cool, shame that dont go further, it was pretty amazing to recreate de Adventure of link in a link to the past play mode.

--- End quote ---
Just on a long break.  So much stuff going on.  I still have the GMS project and code so it isn't gone.  Life just comes in waves and this wave was a big one.

Samyur:

--- Quote from: Theforeshadower on April 07, 2020, 05:53:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: Samyur on April 06, 2020, 11:25:50 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Just on a long break.  So much stuff going on.  I still have the GMS project and code so it isn't gone.  Life just comes in waves and this wave was a big one.

--- End quote ---

ok then hope you can finish all your projects, thanks a lot for your work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version