Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: [Revise] Jack and his crew  (Read 14375 times)

[Revise] Jack and his crew
« on: September 15, 2012, 12:48:12 am »
  • It's the grineer
Name: Jack (it's a reference to Jack Sparrow  :P)
Race: shiekah
Description: Jack is a pirate of the sea, who's goal is to get every treasure in earth. He's in his late twenties. He wears a pair of brown boots and brown pants, a red waistcoast, a white shirt and a Black pirate hat. He's always in a rush, as he's a thief. He's great at parkour, good enough that he teaches Link wall-running.
He left the crew at the age of twent, because of not being able to find treasures. He got upset from this, and blamed his companions. Though, he kind of hates them, he also misses his old days as a pirate. He's crew still awaits his return, as he was the best captain they ever had. In many places he's a wanted criminal.

Name: Guillermo (William in spanish. Another reference)
Race: Zora
Description: a young Zora, and a close friend to Jack. They met in an island in the south of the world (no idea how the world is called) (this islands would be something like the Caribean Islands), when Jack was searching for some treasure, and Guillermo ordered him to stop; Jack continued digging, and Guillermo got mad, and attacked him. Then, a sword fight began, and fought until sunset. Jack recognized his abilities with the sword, and took him in his crew.
As he isn't native from Hryule, or any close areas, so his accent is totally different (his accent is like a person who talks spanish, and just began to talk in english). Sometimes, for this, he'll confuse words, and say words in his native language. Although he's a Zora, his parents decided to go somewhere else when he was a little kid, so he was the only zora, together with his parents, to live oustide the Kingdom of Hyrule.
Guillermo is a calmed person, who doesn't like fight too much. He's strong-willed, and will protect everyone who believes that should be defended. When Jack left the crew, he went to Lake Hylia, and taught other zoras how to be a swordsman (in case that my Zorka submission is accepted, he's taught by the Zorka). He wears a pair of black trousers, with a sheath for his sword on the left; a white shirt, and over it, a green waistcoast.

Name: Catherine (or with K, I don't know)
Race: Gerudo
Description: though she's a gerudo, she lives on the Rich side of Hyrule, as a maid to some rich family. Link meets when ge goes to the Rich side of Hyrule, after completing the Forest Temple. She'll protect Link from some guards, claiming that Link is her cousin. She'll tell Link that she protected him, because she didn't believe that there should be a division between richs and poors.
She fell in love with Jack when he recruited her from some desert monsters, in the Gerudo Desert. She asked Jack if she could join him on the treasure hunt. He didn't care, as long as she did something and didn't budder him.
She wears black pants, a pair of black boots, a white shirt and a violet waistcoast.

Piedra:
Description:
Piedra is a goron that was recruited by Jack two years before his gang was disbanded. He's a goron carrying a blue coat and a red bandanda with a skull in its right. He may look strong, angry, and always ready to fight, but the truth that he's really calmed, and wants to have a nice and relaxed life. He speaks aggresively so Jack doesn't believe that he's not tough
Sometime ago, when Jack was passing by the Goron Mountains, a rock slide happened. Luckily, Piedra was close and was able to save him. Since they became good friends after that, Piedra helped very much Jack on his journey. Though to his tough-looking, and his aggresive attitude, it makes contrast with Guillermo's calmed and relaxed attitude, and they're often fighting. The only one that truly knows Piedra is Catherine.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:25:01 pm by BlazeBigBang »
Re: [Submission] Tetra and his crew
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 01:11:46 am »
It seems odd to introduce Tetra as a side-character, given that Zelda is defined in the King of Thieves story in a different role which would not give her time to have a unnoticeable pirate double-llife (even if it was kind of done in a Sheik way).

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 01:15:14 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
One thing: Tetra is a woman, yet the title says "his". Other than that it really doesn't seem to fit in weel with the rest of the game, and comes off as a cameo for the purpose of a cameo.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 01:16:58 am »
  • It's the grineer
One thing: Tetra is a woman, yet the title says "his".

*facepalm* COME ON, WHAT'S WITH ME, CAN'T I WRITE RIGHT ONE TIME?!
Re: [Submission] Tetra and HER crew
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 01:25:05 am »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
It's alright, English is my native language and I still mess up, so everyone makes mistakes.
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 01:57:14 am »
  • It's just Max.
I don't really think this is doable, since Tetra is Zelda, and we already have Zelda. What ideas do you have as far as making that work, Blaze?
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 01:58:43 am »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Time paradox?

someone must've played the song of time and something ended up going wrong.
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 02:01:56 am »
  • It's the grineer
I don't really think this is doable, since Tetra is Zelda, and we already have Zelda. What ideas do you have as far as making that work, Blaze?

I never understood this. Didn't Tetra had Zelda's spirit? It always confused me. But it could be another Tetra, who doesn't have Zelda's spirit, and makes an importnant cameo in the game!

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 02:07:52 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
No Blaze,
Show content
Tetra WAS Zelda the whole time.
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 03:08:09 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
I don't think Tetra herself will work in this, I do however like finding the crew mates as a sidequest.  The piracy theme of the character also fits in an odd way.  Perhaps if you made this character *not* Tetra?

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Re: [Submission] NOT Tetra and HER crew
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2012, 03:13:34 pm »
  • It's the grineer
I'll have to think some new name, so for now, it'll be NOT Tetra and HER crew
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2012, 03:14:09 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
It could be a Tetra Imposter.  ;)

thestig

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 09:30:51 pm »
Well.. Tetra imposter? Yeah, if the game was within boundaries of the events of Wind Waker. Because of that, this idea really isn't workable to make sense. Or unless you mean to say that this is a "pirate"-esque character, then I don't know how this could really be worked into the design. =\

You see my reasoning here?
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 09:51:13 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
I kinda meant a new charactor that is similar but different at the same time.

So, Yah, a new pirete-esque charactor is what I meant. :P

thestig

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2012, 10:49:10 pm »
Well, that doesn't change much until the "new character" is actually designed. We're kind of far in development as far as the major characters go, so if anything this would have to be limited to a side thing.

That being said, I feel really iffy about this idea...
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2012, 10:50:36 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
The issue with pirates is that they fit, but they don't fit.  They fit because well..pirates are thieves.  They don't fit because where in the !@#$% are we going to stick them in the game?  Unless we have them somehow shipwrecked in the river, which I guess could open into an ocean that the player just doesn't have access to. 

As GM said, this would have to be a side quest and not tied in with the main quest at all.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2012, 11:11:43 pm »
  • It's the grineer
What about if it was Tetra's Mother? It was stated that Tetra was left in charge of the crew when her mother left
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 12:09:41 am »
how about the crew appears without tetra, and they are more like mentors to Link and friends with Faron, yet you find them in different parts, they are also good thieves like Link.
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 12:20:14 am »
  • It's the grineer
how about the crew appears without tetra, and they are more like mentors to Link and friends with Faron, yet you find them in different parts, they are also good thieves like Link.

Interesting. You mean, something like a side-quest? Something you must get them together?
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2012, 12:37:22 am »

Interesting. You mean, something like a side-quest? Something you must get them together?
not really quest, more like part of the story you will find them in different areas to help you or the other way around.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 79 queries.

anything