Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

What do you think about adding ganondorf in the game?

OMG! Do it! Do it! Do it!
He has nothing in LoZ to do!!!
uhm... Ganondorf?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: PR Zelda  (Read 18429 times)

Re: PR Zelda
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2007, 08:34:31 pm »
  • The Hero of Magic
DODONGO DISLIKES GREY. DODONGO LIKES ORANGE.

Orange dodongo's for the more LoZ style. Of course, you can go with Green dodongo's, like in OoT/MM. Or blue Dodongo's, like the King Dodongo in FSA. But not Grey. Grey does not suit Dodongo.

On Manhandla, that doesn't look good. You should recolour the GB version, not use a mismatch of custom LttP sprites.

What's up with the red eyes? And, do Ganon with HIS TRIDENT, DAMMIT! All of the official art from LoZ had Ganon with his Trident.

Apart from the red eyes, and Grey Dodongo, I actually like the colours. The red eyes don't work. Go with white, or yellow, or anything that looks nice, but red doesn't work in any.

Btw, wtf is up with that Ganondorf? Doesn't bear any resemblance to Ganondorf. Patra and Lanmolas look good, though.

Finally, are you gonna put any original elements in, or is this just LoZ with GB graphics?

I think Ganon is the best Spite on the sheet...
I have'nt found any official artwork for ganon in loz... can you (or someone) upload it here?

This is not confirmed, but i think it's going to be two versions of each game... One remake with GB graphics and one version with changes... remember this is not confirmed.

I've tried with yellow or white eyes... EWWW!!! it did not work at all. I'll try to improve them so much i can.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 08:47:49 pm by Game maker N00b »
I support all Zelda fan games!!!
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2007, 10:40:10 pm »
I dont remember if I asked you this before ever. Have you beaten this game. If not go do it because uhh... your re-creating it. It only took me a little over a week. :P And for Ganon and everyone else. ...Leave the original colors. Yours seriously dont look that great. :-X

blackmoon

« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2007, 12:57:48 pm »
I think he would have beaten it. If he didn't do it, he could always (legally) download a ROM, and use a gameshark code to have infinite health or something. How do you think I beat Adventure of Link?
« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2007, 07:28:52 pm »
  • SHOOP DA WOOP
I think he would have beaten it. If he didn't do it, he could always (legally) download a ROM, and use a gameshark code to have infinite health or something. How do you think I beat Adventure of Link?
I don't think you did. I think you made the game impossible to loose at. That's sad.

blackmoon

« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2007, 01:11:04 am »
something. How do you think I beat Adventure of Link?

Hey, once I got to the Great Temple without cheats!

It's Nintendo's fault for making the game so hard. And crap.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.217 seconds with 47 queries.

anything