Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kicked from the chat  (Read 3631 times)

Mirby

Drifter
Re: Kicked from the chat
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 05:45:03 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
I thought it was an unwritten rule to ignore HB (no offense)... Anyways, now that I see the log, the ban was justified, imo, and hopefully you've learned from your mistake there.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 12:19:27 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
I could understand why this was a ban. First thing you did after you joined was blurt that stuff out... No constructive chatting whatsoever beforehand, so yeah... Just watch it in the future. The chatroom is there for members to interact in real time, and more dynamically, NOT for people to vent spam.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2008, 06:10:14 am »
"[01:24] <Cucciolopeloso> the pa-pi-pu-pe-po? how is that possible?"

Not gonna lie, I lolled.

But back on topic: don't just go into chat and start spamming. It's not funny, it's not entertaining, it doesn't add to the current situation, and it's not going to end up well for you in the end. That's the kind of thing you do to !@#$% off a sibling when you're a little kid, not the kind of thing you do with peers when you're older.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 06:16:56 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Yeah this ban was very justified, after reviewing logs :\...

Although Bans in chat don't usually last too terribly long, please refrain from joining and spamming... At least spend some time in the room to see how it's going first before you do stuff like that. There are times when things get a tad crazy (PENCIL IN VAGOO), but there's no possible way you could have made that assessment from the whole 2 seconds you were in there before you started doing that.

Also, I feel it's important to mention; status or reputation on the forum is irrelevant in chat, considering it's pretty much occupied and operated by people who don't browse the forums much. So joining in and expecting them to be relatively lenient because you're a long time ZFGC member just doesn't happen :P... I know you didn't assume that, but I feel it's an important point to make.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 45 queries.

anything