Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions and feedback  (Read 5816 times)

Questions and feedback
« on: April 02, 2006, 01:33:12 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
First of all, thanks again Justin for reopening this amazing forum! I hope this time it's stays longer!

- Nice to have 3 different skins and it's also nice that you kept the dark blue theme, it pwns!
- I don't know if you decide the color of the ads but they're good, I barely notice them now! Also :
XD
- I know this issue has been said 100 of times and that a topic was closed because of it but you have to do something about the lightfyre thingy. I don't expect it to be fixed now but whenever you can just remove it or someone can make another thing to replace it.

Questions :

The banner has (in the dark blue theme), Sheik or Majora, but I remember that those were chosen from a competition. In the competition there were at least 2 more designs, one was Ganon and the other I don't remember. Do you still have those?
Speaking of which, do you have the backup of all the previous post and topics made here before it was shut down? I'd like to see it if possible.
Last thing, everyone is wondering, what are you going to do about Mods? Choose them or make an "election" where the members vote for a candidate?
Re: Questions and feedback
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 03:03:10 pm »
Mods will be chosen over the comming week. Ask to be a mod, and your chances go down about 50% ;D haha :P

Limey

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 03:05:19 pm »
I think that a mod should hand out some warnings for the people who flamed in joeshmo's topic about the lightfyre thing.  He wasn't complaining, he was just mentioning that we arent' hosted by lightfyre.
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 03:15:10 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Mods will be chosen over the comming week. Ask to be a mod, and your chances go down about 50% ;D haha :P

I never asked to be a mod, I don't want to be one! What about all the other questions?
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 03:20:01 pm »
I know YOU never asked to, but I'm getting about 5 PM's a day people asking me. XD

As for the other questions, I don't have the old forum backup myself, and I don't think Metal does.
And about the LightFyre thing, it's an issue that'll be delt with in good time. :)
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 03:22:29 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Thanks for your answers and for your time!

Oh wait, you said they will be chosen? Meaning you will pick the mods?
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 03:25:21 pm »
*points to news at top of page*
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2006, 03:26:48 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
I saw it, but it's still very vague, who's the staff? Metallica and you? I'm asking this because infact I want to know what are the criteria you'll take into account in order to choose a mod.

bran371

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2006, 03:33:42 pm »
Drewdelz is the community admin. Metal is the tech guy. So I would assume Drewdelz will make decisions regarding staff.
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2006, 09:48:17 pm »
  • w00t
just out of curiosity, whatever happened to Kirby?  He used to be the main forum tech guy...

When exactly did he disappear?
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.374 seconds with 57 queries.

anything