Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Rank adjustion  (Read 8447 times)

Re: Rank adjustion
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2007, 12:12:01 am »
!@#$%....now H_b's a God.... <.< 

We are all DOOOOOOMED.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2007, 12:55:56 am »
[imgzoom]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/4Sword/swordidea.png[/imgzoom]

This was how I thought that the sword system would be updated.  Member-rank, post group swords are based on Minish Cap graphics.  The first sword is the broken Picori Blade, the second one is part of the four swords transformation, and the last one is the four sword that the mods and site staff currently use.

For the staff, you have the basic swords from Ocarina of Time.  The first one is the Deku sword and that goes to chat because the chat and this site are separate entities, the second one is the Master Sword and that goes to the moderators and site staff, and the last one is the Biggoron's Sword which is for the managers.

Credit for the Deku sword, the Master Sword, and the Biggoron's Sword go to Faceless.  These won't be used if he does not approve or you don't like them.  If he let's us use them, then he'll get credit at the bottom of the page just like Xfinium.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2007, 02:25:59 am »
  • The Mike
It's too bad MM's Razor Sword, Gilded Sword, and Great Fairy's Sword won't make an appearance.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2007, 02:33:04 am »
It's too bad MM's Razor Sword, Gilded Sword, and Great Fairy's Sword won't make an appearance.
I could always put those for the member ranks, it would be a little less confusing and would integrate more Zelda into the site.  However, all of this depends on whether Faceless allows it, but first I want users' opinions on how they want it.  Otherwise I'll get called a Nazi.  The time for being nice is over, the time for getting stuff done has begun.
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2007, 02:41:04 pm »
Youse people are so un-original! Youse is copying... ZFGC! >:U

What the Ranks Would be if Drilly owned ZFGC:

0 - 10 Deku Scrub

10 - 100 Octorok

100 - 500 Moblin

666 - 667 Satanic Poster

667 - 1000 Peahat

1000 - 2500 Stalfos

2500 - 5000 Darknut

5000 - 10,000 Ganon

10,000+ Floormaster
Why did you put Floormaster above Ganon? The Floormaster sucks and is nothing compared to Ganon.
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2007, 02:59:07 pm »
  • I murder your toys as well
I'd rather fight Ganon than a Floormaster.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2007, 04:05:14 pm »
Hyrule_boy, WTF, the rank system has already been made.  Commenting on an older idea and basically ignoring my new one makes you look like an ass, it really does.  I mean, not only is it rude, but it's just wrong. 

Again though, what do you think of the sword idea I had?  I still need a god damn opinion on that.
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2007, 04:46:51 pm »
Nevermind.  I see now that what I ask from you will always be too much for you to handle.  I really, really was hoping for some good opinions, but no, all I got was people who don't listen or can't read and don't care.  Seriously, you all want the staff to listen to you more?  Whose fault is it now?  I'm listening and your just being dumb over the whole thing.  Honestly, I tried.  I saw how many people looked at this topic and shame on you for not simply posting, not even a simple post.  I !@#$% tried, and you're all pathetic.  Locked, it's your fault.
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2007, 07:13:57 pm »
  • w00t
I apologize for abusing my power to post in the topic, but I must say something.
4Sword, you gave people less than 24 hours to respond.  What did you expect?  It's a known fact that only a very small percentage of people who view a thread are going to post something in it, especially within the timespan of only a few hours.

For the record, I really don't care either way.  The sword system would work fine with the ones you suggested, but I don't know if people are going to remember the difference between them or not.  If they can, then go ahead with the plans.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2007, 07:23:16 pm »
Meh, when I saw about ten people come to this topic and ignore it it showed they didn't care.  Those who did post ignored what I brought up.  I only really needed one opinion to show interest; I even had a news item linking to it, and the ignorants wouldn't post then.  If members do not care about how the forum is and they won't go out of their way for it, then they don't deserve the time. 

Honestly, if you sick bastards are going to whine and whine that the forum is not the way you want it, then whose fault is that?  What have you done for it besides sit and read?  lol, hard work and attention to detail never meant anything to any of you did it? 

I'll unlock this because I want to be proven wrong.
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2007, 07:26:05 pm »
Oh...it's unlocked now.  Well, I just PMed you my thoughts on the matter, and I guess I'll leave it at that for now.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2007, 07:27:47 pm »
Meh, when I saw about ten people come to this topic and ignore it it showed they didn't care.  Those who did post ignored what I brought up.  I only really needed one opinion to show interest; I even had a news item linking to it, and the ignorants wouldn't post then.  If members do not care about how the forum is and they won't go out of their way for it, then they don't deserve the time.

Honestly, if you sick bastards are going to whine and whine that the forum is not the way you want it, then whose fault is that?  What have you done for it besides sit and read?  lol, hard work and attention to detail never meant anything to any of you did it?

I'll unlock this because I want to be proven wrong.

Well, you can't expect people to post if they don't have any idea's about improving the rank's.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 07:30:29 pm by 4Sword »

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2007, 07:32:12 pm »
I didn't need any ideas, I just needed an opinion on something that I was going to implement and whether or not it was worth it.   People don't have to really think out everything, it just helps to have some support on things, that's all. 
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2007, 07:35:54 pm »
I didn't need any ideas, I just needed an opinion on something that I was going to implement and whether or not it was worth it.   People don't have to really think out everything, it just helps to have some support on things, that's all. 

Ahh i see. Yeah, forums have a problem with people looking at topics, but not posting in them. Hell, i'm also guilty of that. I'll try to post more in topics having to do with the forums.

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2007, 07:41:02 pm »
Thank you.  Honestly, posting in topics dealing with how the forum can change, even in the littlest things, is the least you can do to help.  Too often, users just like to sit back and let the staff do everything for them, but relations would be better if everyone helped out everywhere in any way they could. 

Oh, but yeah, I'm still waiting on Faceless' reply, but will put them into the image directory as soon as I can so that they can be put in as soon as possible. 
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2007, 07:44:58 pm »
Thank you.  Honestly, posting in topics dealing with how the forum can change, even in the littlest things, is the least you can do to help.  Too often, users just like to sit back and let the staff do everything for them, but relations would be better if everyone helped out everywhere in any way they could. 

Oh, but yeah, I'm still waiting on Faceless' reply, but will put them into the image directory as soon as I can so that they can be put in as soon as possible. 

No Problem, if only you could get the message to more members about posting in topics about things that have to do with the forum. If only to add a tiny bit of feedback,

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2007, 08:36:40 pm »
  • The Mike
Easiest way would be to send an e-mail to every member. There's a way to e-mail every member on some message boards.

• Zelda Eternity

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2007, 10:24:14 pm »
  • Things to see and people to do.
Bah, I wish the ranks were more humerous. I wouldn't mind being a Biotomically Grown Zora, or an Autistic Sheikah. A banned person can be called Ignorant Douchebag Who Never Learned From His Mistakes.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2007, 12:32:55 am »
  • I murder your toys as well

Lmfao

Remember the last time I tried to "help out"?

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2007, 12:46:47 am »
Yeah, just don't challenge so much as form cooperation and such. 

Oh, and yeah, that mass PM thing exists, but should only be used for things more important.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 74 queries.