Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Haven't we been over this?  (Read 9689 times)

Re: Haven't we been over this?
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2008, 03:57:38 am »
  • w00t
Screw it.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2008, 06:35:24 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Okay, I'm going to be... very.. frank about this.

First off, Lunar- What in the world makes you think you have the right to come in here and !@#$% about every little detail regarding the forum? I seriously would like to know. You disappear for a long period of time (and I presume you were banned, by your attitude), and you come back in, break rules like crazy, act like you own the place, and expect staff to be at your every whim. Sorry, it's *NOT* going to happen. We don't make it our job to please the one pissed off rule breaker on the forum, we make it our job to run the forum that's best for the community as a whole. Now, unless you feel you are much much more important then everyone else, then please by all means make your argument. Just how everyone agreed with you regarding posts in the spam forum is a mind blower, considering the spam forum was an experiment in spite of majority vote.

Secondly, some people actually LIKE the idea of having legitimate posts counting towards your post count. Spam is not a legit means for raising your post count. I'd also like to note, that with your attitude since you've come back, I really don't think a high post count is going to make people think any more of you.

If you dislike ZFGC the way it is, there are many many other forums you could go to, and I'm sure they'd listen to your ranting much much less then we have. We really wouldn't be hurting if we're missing one member who was banned before we closed for the month.

Your attitude is unacceptable. You're disrespectful, rude, and you think everything is owed to you. Now I, personally, would like to know what the hell gives you the right to act that way. We do not *OWE* it to you to make sure the forum suits your needs. To put it bluntly, you're a guest here, and as a guest we expect you to follow the rules, and be respectful. If you cant do that, then you're not welcomed here.

It's unacceptable. 2 cents.
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2008, 09:17:36 am »
*Sneaks into locked topic* Fixed :D.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 40 queries.