Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What Do I Do?  (Read 11237 times)

Re: What Do I Do?
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 02:42:02 am »
Does it matter at this point? You haven't done much to help today. I'm not trying to spark anything up, Jeod. Read my previous post. I'm shocked at your transition from supporting the staff to rebelling against it.
lulz, I beleive that Jeod wants a piece of cake, no matter what side it is.

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 02:43:07 am »
State of Affairs: I was willing to give ZFGC a second chance before I called it quits.

Now: That chance is set to expire, and it doesn't look good. Nothing came of that topic except GD-U. It did not help ZFGC, which it was meant to do. Why? Go look and see.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page

Ryuza

That one guy
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 02:44:06 am »
  • RyuKage2007
Not to be mean but you did kinda go overboard Jeod, plenty of users have complaints but you don't see everyone making topics like this (a few yes, but that many), another one isn't going to help though.
<- Koholint Island - MC Style  <- Link's Awakening Photo Recolors  <- Wind Waker 3D Resources <- Super Mario Bros Crossover
  • RyuKage2007's Youtube
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 02:45:02 am »
State of Affairs: I was willing to give ZFGC a second chance before I called it quits.

Now: That chance is set to expire, and it doesn't look good. Nothing came of that topic except GD-U. It did not help ZFGC, which it was meant to do. Why? Go look and see.
WTF that has to do with this topic? ZFGC should give you a second chance not you to zfgc, you just look arrogant with that post, wth does GD-U has to do with this topic., what is meant to do? just leave ;P.

Jeod

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2009, 02:47:07 am »
Hah. Overboard. The only time anyone could go overboard would be when the staff decided to wipe the userbase and disband ZFGC, and users still complained. THAT would be overboard.

Kren: GD-U was stemmed from the State of Affairs topic. It has nothing to do with this topic. And that chance was not meant to be arrogant. It is my judgement on ZFGC. How I as a member perceive it. And every other member has a judgement of ZFGC, too.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 02:47:07 am »
  • Xiphirx
Just a point, if you hate this place so much, why are you still here?

I think we are the ones who give second chances, we are not in dire need of you, Jeod.
  • For The Swarm

Jeod

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 02:47:34 am »

I think we are the ones who give second chances, we are not in dire need of you, Jeod.

See above post.

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 02:48:10 am »
Look really, you need to calm down. It's not like you have a person telling you to "go suck a DICK" on here like I have been getting messages about by some disgruntled person. I mean really, for all the good I try to do I get chastised for petty stuff. Rather than having the time to actually do something productive, I have to deal with that. As I implied in my last post, no one is perfect and if you have a problem discussing it civilly will lead to a better resolution.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 02:49:50 am »
  • Xiphirx

See above post.

You didn't answer my question. It would be in your interest to stop here Jeod. You are making a complete fool of yourself.
  • For The Swarm

Jeod

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 02:51:11 am »
Civility was tried before, so now guerilla is being attempted. I am not aiming at you, 4Sword. And really, I can judge by how posts are posted in this topic. So can everyone else. If it's civility you want, clean out the ones who trashed the State of Affairs topic so we can start a good discussion again.

Xiphirx: The fool, or the fool who calls the fool a fool? Who is more foolish?

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 02:52:04 am »
Look really, you need to calm down. It's not like you have a person telling you to "go suck a DICK" on here like I have been getting messages about by some disgruntled person. I mean really, for all the good I try to do I get chastised for petty stuff. Rather than having the time to actually do something productive, I have to deal with that. As I implied in my last post, no one is perfect and if you have a problem discussing it civilly will lead to a better resolution.
In other words Jeod, "go suck a DICK" lolol, but really, relax take a deep nap, and never wake up and just re read your post, and you will see that you did something wrong, that you are guilty, and that there is no way that this topic will make you less guilty really.. Im in a funny mood.

Jeod

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 02:53:08 am »
This topic serves to make a lot of people guilty, depending on how they respond to it. However I realize my guilt. I wish I could have done a better job.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 02:54:09 am »
  • Xiphirx
Civility was tried before, so now guerilla is being attempted. I am not aiming at you, 4Sword. And really, I can judge by how posts are posted in this topic. So can everyone else. If it's civility you want, clean out the ones who trashed the State of Affairs topic so we can start a good discussion again.

I am not sure, look at your actions.

Edit: Just stop trying to bait everyone.
  • For The Swarm

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 02:55:23 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
This topic serves to make a lot of people guilty, depending on how they respond to it. However I realize my guilt. I wish I could have done a better job.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not feeling guilty about locking your recent spam thread, Jeod. It clearly went against the rules (spam). If you're doing this all because I locked your thread...you're probably wasting a lot of time.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

Jeod

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 02:55:57 am »

Same to you. Pills here.

Starforsaken: No it's not because you locked the topic.

Ryuza

That one guy
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 02:56:45 am »
  • RyuKage2007
Not to be smart but you're technically calling him foolish Jeod, which means you are in turn a fool (not meant as an insult just pointing it out). Insults don't help solve anything.

I'm sorry, I just had to point it out. Like they say though, two wrongs dont make a right, so bouncing the same thing back and forth isn't gonna help...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 02:58:24 am by RyuKage2007 »
<- Koholint Island - MC Style  <- Link's Awakening Photo Recolors  <- Wind Waker 3D Resources <- Super Mario Bros Crossover
  • RyuKage2007's Youtube

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 02:57:54 am »
  • Xiphirx

Same to you. Pills here.

Then what is the guilt about? I'm pretty sure no one else besides you feels guilty. Care to share your feelings?
  • For The Swarm

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 02:58:11 am »
  • www.mouffers.com

Same to you. Pills here.

Then what is this all about, Jeod? Did it coincidentally happen after I locked your topic?
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

Jeod

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2009, 02:58:56 am »
Then what is this all about, Jeod? Did it coincidentally happen after I locked your topic?

I hate this place because of the rules and the strictness of the staff. I think it's because they cannot tolerate a bit of fun here and there. Yet I also like this place a lot because of the community. Everyone knows eachother and everyone is friendly. Except the staff, I've noticed.

BIASED
STRICT
APATHETIC

How many times have the people of the community suggested many different things and then AGREED on something, only to find later that the staff keeps using the DO NOT CARE attitude?

Moral: A lot of us are younger than you and not really into the "adulthood" phase yet. Some of you are too into it. Have more tolerance or give the position to someone who does.

Ryuza

That one guy
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 02:59:46 am »
  • RyuKage2007
And so it loops...

They're just trying to figure out whats wrong Jeod... As in what caused you to go over the edge and start this up.
  • RyuKage2007's Youtube
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 74 queries.