Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brackets  (Read 6176 times)

Re: Brackets
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 04:18:50 am »
gen⋅er⋅al  -  /ˈdʒɛnərəl/ - [jen-er-uhl] -adjective.
considering or dealing with overall characteristics, universal aspects, or important elements, esp. without considering all details or specific aspects

The name General Vector was not referring to the military rank, but the usage which coincides with "generic". It was a pun on the fact that a lot of characters in the past were quick little 5 minute vector graphics with a cheesy story attached to them. ;)

Wow nobody understood that? I guess I just thought it was obvious. XD
I thought it was obvious too.
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2010, 08:23:32 am »
considering or dealing with overall characteristics, universal aspects, or important elements, esp. without considering all details or specific aspects

The name General Vector was not referring to the military rank, but the usage which coincides with "generic". It was a pun on the fact that a lot of characters in the past were quick little 5 minute vector graphics with a cheesy story attached to them. ;)
Well, I got that part. But why pull it out of the competition?
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 08:47:03 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"

Well, I got that part. But why pull it out of the competition?

I totally got the joke, BUT I still honestly liked the character the most because of that (and this is from DJ, come on!) and I was sad to see it pulled out of the competition.

I think Mammy said it was pulled because there weren't enough entries for even matches or something?... I was a little confused as to why General Vector was pulled out though. I would've voted for him because, simple or not, the drawing style was great and the pun was perfectly delivered.
  • My Music

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2010, 12:30:31 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
I think Mammy said it was pulled because there weren't enough entries for even matches or something?... I was a little confused as to why General Vector was pulled out though. I would've voted for him because, simple or not, the drawing style was great and the pun was perfectly delivered.

Nah, DJ pulled it himself- GV woulda made it through because he was a primary :p
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2010, 10:32:21 pm »
  • AKA "Micah DS"

Nah, DJ pulled it himself- GV woulda made it through because he was a primary :p

:o!?  DJ, I'll never forgive you...  :(

... unless you do another awesome character for the next comp. XD
  • My Music
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 46 queries.

anything