Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Box  (Read 1771 times)

Box
« on: May 23, 2012, 06:46:53 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
I'm going to make this entry WIP since I don't have an image ready for him yet (Nor flash on this computer :P) and there's some dead time right now which'll let me write up his bio at least

The following character will potentially be appearing in a commercial title at some point and thus is subject to changes after the character contest is over, in terms of visual design, biography, history, mannerisms, and anything else you could think of

Box

Box is the third member of the Pwn Squad. He is a man-eating fox, useful in situations where the Pwn Squad must devour men. These situations however are quite rare. One time the Pwn Squad was attacked by an alien, and when the Squad asked Box to eat it, he couldn't, as it "is an alium, not a man!11!53!q!" Jar ended up being the one to save the day as Box was unable to do anything to the alien. Box is prone to stupid and inane comments at times. When the Pwn Squad is racing after Snickers after stealing all 40 pies from the Pi Vault, a most heinous crime indeed, Box decides he wants to stop for tacos. Jar tells the group he hates "tacoes", but then Box says that Taco Hut is just a few yards ahead. Dude says he will eat "liek 12 beef tacoes" before they are attacked by Engages, evil mechanical cellphone robots of doom. Whenever Box says something stupid (Which is fairly often) somebody in the group will tell him to shut up. Occasionally the group will engage in dialogue, usually leading to a random new conversation completely unrelated to the situation at hand, thereby enraging the Pwn Squad's enemies.

Box likes to play video games. His favorite game is Mach Speed the Chinchilla HEROES, a game about a lazy slow chinchilla wearing a cape and his speedy turtle/mouse friends. Mach Speed often tells Box to shut up, breaking the fourth wall in the process.

Box will randomly become wide. Don't ask.

Sometimes Box's tail catches on fire. Things like this happen.

The best way to understand Box as a character is to see him in action, as a character's nuances are often exemplified by their interaction with other characters. As such, I will post comics here

- comics will go here -

I will be completing this entry later on before the deadline's up
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 04:17:30 am by Walnut »
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
Re: Box
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 06:53:11 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
This entry, it is solid.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 44 queries.

anything