Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Submission]Grourin the Goron Guard  (Read 4536 times)

[Submission]Grourin the Goron Guard
« on: July 17, 2012, 08:32:32 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Name: Grourin
Race: Goron
Description: He's a big muscular goron with Sunglasses. He has a handlebar mustache and a goatee to go with it, He Guards the entrance to the path that leads to the Large Rock Wasp hive and is a military Genius, yet the gorons just chill in the Carbon Mines and don't send military action, He has a negative disposition of anyone that isn't goron born, or accepted as a true ally of gorons. He sits on a bench on the right side of the gate, drinking what ever Gorons drink at a bar. He's pretty serious about the plague and usually doesn't approve of outsiders since they might carry the disease. He is also in charge of the people who search incoming people. He is very strict about customs so he has all of links weapons confiscated on entry(The first time only) and locks em in a room in the prison. Add you have to sneak in the prison and get them back. You won't be able to leave without your weapons since the gorons will block the exits. If you get close to the gate, he will get up and block you if you try to go in. He will not let you through unless you have been recognised by the elders or the community. If you get close without being recognised he will grab you and roll you(Like a bowling ball) off a small cliff that leads to the town square, where you will fly into a stall and have to pay the owner for damaged goods. If you keep being persistant he'll call Goron guards to chase you away or lock you in a cell if you get caught. The cell lock can be picked but then you will have to avoid the goron guards stationed at the prison. There may be a heart piece or a large amount of rupees hidden in the prison.

He must have a Russian accent for his speech pattern.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:14:36 pm by Shadow宇宙の神 »
Re: [Submission]Grourin the Goron Guard
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 08:53:00 pm »
How does this guy deal with the terrible plague that is haunting the Gorons.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 08:57:02 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
He's pretty serious about it and usually doesn't approve of outsiders since they might carry the disease. He is also in charge of the people who search incoming people. He is very strict about customs so he has all of links weapons confiscated on entry(The first time only) and locks em in a room in the prison. Add you have to sneak in the prison and get them back. You won't be able to leave without your weapons since the gorons will block the exits.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 09:07:38 pm by Shadow宇宙の神 »
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 09:50:06 pm »
  • It's just Max.
This is a good submission, and has some really funny stuff. Although, I'd leave out the part about the Goron guards and being thrown in prison, because we don't know that the Gorons have that kind of system in place. What I'd suggest is that Grourin throws Link off a cliff and into a shop, because that's hilarious, and if Link's weapons are confiscated, Gourin just puts them somewhere inaccessible, and when Link gets them back, he proves himself to the Gorons.

I'm also confused about Gourin's location? He's guarding the path to the rock wasps, but also does customs getting into Goron village? Maybe clarify this a little.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 06:20:58 pm »
I don't know. Guarding a path okay, but all the rest. It seems a bit complex. What point does it serve that he takes away his weapons, when he isn't even at the entrance where Link enters.
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 06:32:55 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Yeah, I guess is is a prime example of one we'll have to wait until the plot is more fleshed out for the Goron area. But, I do like the idea, so probably adapting him once we work things out will be stellar.
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 12:35:22 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
This idea is hysterical and I'd like to see the issue that Max and Niek mentioned worked out :)

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 51 queries.