Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New idea for Zelda Game  (Read 1473 times)

New idea for Zelda Game
« on: June 13, 2008, 04:19:49 am »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
Well i quit GMl, on to bigger and better C# and XNA.
I decided to just plan out a zelda game not necessarily make it but i wanted to see what everyone thinks about where my plot is going and such.

Story
A prophecy foretold 1,000 years after the events of Ocarina of Time Hyrule has dried out. There people went down back the destroyed kingdom. The people now called Hyliaties reclaimed old kingdom.
All Was not well… 100 years later the kingdom was in a golden age once more , it prospered greatly.
However the curse that was sealed 10,000 years ago. An ancient force ; that was once a goddesses.
This is the story of the Fourth god and the fourth side of force ….

Plot
Long Ago when the galaxy was infantile ; there existed four goddesses :Farore(Courage),Nayru(Wisdom),Din(power),and Sin(could be changed)The four goddesses did not get along. Sin argued that all life forms should obey there commands. While the other three goddesses thought otherwise. In attempt to save all life forms from sins control goddesses used they’re remaining power to seal her within worlds. With this the goddesses power were withered away helpless  to do anything more they sealed there power in the Triforce to allow Heroes if every needed to enter the Sacred Realm; if and only if the seal was lifted would this be possible.

The Story of the four goddesses was passed down by early tribes until the great awaking of Hylains. The Old world teachings were wiped from memory. Little by little people forgot about the story of the battle of the gods.
1,100 years after the events of Hyrule Flooding; Hyrule Kingdom enters a state of prosperity if only for a moment. 10,000 years since Sin was sealed ; the seal is beginning to break with the it broken Sin is free to set afire to Hyrule and rule the world and its inhabitants.
Little bit of information of gameplay of the game. It would be Turn based and feature 3 heroes not just link.

C+C plz
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog

Giverny

Christ on Acid
Re: New idea for Zelda Game
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 04:39:21 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
I made a similar idea for a Zeld' game when I was in the fourth grade.

It sounds interesting, especially with that bit on 3 heros.
Also, do I know you fine sir?
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 05:51:35 am »
i don't think i know you and on the 3 heroes ya , i was going to do 4 but i decided on 3. Im thinking the other 2 possibly goron and zora or even Gannondorf like in mario star rpg where bowser is a hero.
  • My Blog

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 06:36:16 pm »
  • b e p i s
Sorry, but this sounds pretty unextraordinary =x The "Sin" thing is also way too obvious of a metaphor. I like the tactical idea, but your backstory needs serious work before it can really be anything special.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 07:02:41 pm »
  • Minalien
Yes, like Knivu says, this doesn't seem all that great of an idea, and more of an attempt at merging Legend of Zelda with turn-based combat. In reality, it doesn't seem at all like something that has anything to with Zelda outside of the storyline, which could easily be changed to fit just about any setting. Try coming up with something more exciting, and more original for this project.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 01:33:20 am »
Sorry, but this sounds pretty unextraordinary =x The "Sin" thing is also way too obvious of a metaphor. I like the tactical idea, but your backstory needs serious work before it can really be anything special.
yea honestly this story is Really Really Temporary. Sin will be changed i disliked name , i just cant figure out what to call it atm its just kinda of a Temp But i will take all c+c into consideration and revise story.
  • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 07:15:32 pm »
  • Oh.
Well see if the rollerskates don't turn out to be that great a feature you can always replace them with a snowboard or something.
Hm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 48 queries.

anything