Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is anyone as happy about New Hampshire as I am?  (Read 1741 times)

Is anyone as happy about New Hampshire as I am?
« on: January 10, 2008, 11:13:18 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
Iowa was so-so.  It was unfortunate that cakefarts won and Edwards got second, with Hillary in third.  And I'm really dissapointed in Giuliani's efforts and placing.  But (while I don't want Huckabee to win) I'm still thrilled that he managed to keep the vote from Romney.

So New Hampshire comes along and it looks like it's going to be up to McCain and Romney.  I'm again, thinking that I want Romney to be prevented from winning one of the most critical states for Republicans in the primaries.  I don't care for McCain much, but he's better than Huckabee and I didn't want Romney to get the state.

So the whole time I was rooting for Hillary and McCain.  Guess who won?!  (For those of you who don't watch the news, it's the two I just mentioned.)  I love life for a week.

Here's hoping Giuliani can get his act put together and Hillary can get nice and ahead of cakefarts.  Then this country will see the coolest presidential race since Jefferson and Hamilton.
Re: Is anyone as happy about New Hampshire as I ...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 11:16:38 pm »
Even though Hillary had more votes cast for her, didn't she and cakefarts end up with the same amount of delegates won from that New Hampshire primary?  So it is really just a tie except for all of that "momentum" crap. 
Re: Is anyone as happy about New Hampshire as I ...
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 11:30:56 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
Feel free to discard my comments, as I neither live in the US, nor have the American nationality.

No, I'm not happy about New Hampshire at all. First off, it kept Mitt Romney on second place and Mike Huckabee on third place. Both are so religious it reaches a point of sheer ignorance - we don't need brainwashed idiots in the White House.. definitely not a Mormon. One thing that would be really helpful is for America to really loosen the !@#$% up. One way to do that is to secularize America a bit more. So things like gay marriage can be pushed through and the influence of the church on politics can be brought to a stop. Huckabee and Romney would only make matters worse :/

And I was also disappointed to see cakefarts lose to Clinton. Hillary is so plastic, so stiff. As president, she could never achieve the position of "mother of the nation". She'd be more compatible to those really strict teachers in high school. cakefarts is not just an excellent orator, he has a much more cooperative attitude. If elected, he could become the most popular US president abroad in decades.. that will be extremely beneficial to foreign policy.
My name is Pitt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 39 queries.

anything