Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Actress reveals she is human, industry flips out  (Read 1479 times)

Actress reveals she is human, industry flips out
« on: July 30, 2008, 12:03:01 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=9030437&ch=4226721&src=news
Yeah, so, it looks like people are making a big fuss over Keira Knightly saying "!@#$% you" to digital effects artists trying to digitally "enhance" her cleavage. Honestly, I really hate digital enhancement. Not only is it fake as hell, it has successfully created a generation of girls unsatisfied with their appearance. I'm glad people are recognizing this, though, it's not the biggest deal, but it's still nice to know there are women with the guts to flip digital modification the bone. Any thoughts?
Besides, I like the real masculine Keira Knightly we saw in Pirates of the Caribbean >_>
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.

Mirby

Drifter
Re: Actress reveals she is human, industry flips...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 12:08:21 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
No real woman has boobs that perfect. They are never perfect, without surgery at least. I say kudos to you Ms. Knightly, for appearing on film/paper/etc. how you appear in reality!

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 12:11:14 am »
Even without digitally enhanced boobies, what man wouldn't wanna hit that? XD
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 12:12:27 am »
I'd still hit that/tap that ass.  I don't really care what women think of their appearances because I do not really care what they look like; of course there is a built-in limit to how low I'll go, but I also think that women who wear make-up and stuff usually overdo it.  Aesthetics do not bother me that much, I just really, really do not like an atmosphere that makes women think that being stupid is cute because then I have no one to talk to.  Keira Knightly did the right thing for what she felt she needed to do, and if a girl would want the digital enhancement treatment, then that is their choice.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 12:20:34 am »
I'd still hit that/tap that ass.  I don't really care what women think of their appearances because I do not really care what they look like; of course there is a built-in limit to how low I'll go, but I also think that women who wear make-up and stuff usually overdo it.  Aesthetics do not bother me that much, I just really, really do not like an atmosphere that makes women think that being stupid is cute because then I have no one to talk to.  Keira Knightly did the right thing for what she felt she needed to do, and if a girl would want the digital enhancement treatment, then that is their choice.

Her choice or not, I can still denounce digital enhancement, can't I?

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 12:31:34 am »
I think this is awesome of her.
I think it's wrong to make womens boobs bigger just for publicity.
>_>
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 02:12:01 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
I'd still hit that/tap that ass.  I don't really care what women think of their appearances because I do not really care what they look like; of course there is a built-in limit to how low I'll go, but I also think that women who wear make-up and stuff usually overdo it.  Aesthetics do not bother me that much, I just really, really do not like an atmosphere that makes women think that being stupid is cute because then I have no one to talk to.  Keira Knightly did the right thing for what she felt she needed to do, and if a girl would want the digital enhancement treatment, then that is their choice.

Her choice or not, I can still denounce digital enhancement, can't I?

Umm...he wasn't disagreeing with you O_o

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 09:15:17 am »
I think it depends on the type of digital enhancement, if you can enhance them to be naked, then I'm all for it.
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 10:25:09 am »
Wooo go Keira Knightly!
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 01:08:47 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
Well done Kiera, shes an amazingly beautiful woman anyway and doesnt need larger breasts to look good.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 05:06:42 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
I think it depends on the type of digital enhancement, if you can enhance them to be naked, then I'm all for it.
That's the only good kind of digital enhancement. XD
Well done Kiera, shes an amazingly beautiful woman anyway and doesnt need larger breasts to look good.
Quoted for truth.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 58 queries.

anything