Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Which song do you prefer?

CoNfUsEd_GaMeR
- 6 (54.5%)
sjegtp
- 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 19, 2007, 07:11:40 pm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOMC Poll #2  (Read 1732 times)

TOMC Poll #2
« on: July 14, 2007, 07:11:41 pm »
Alright, sorry guys for the long delay in posting the next poll! ;__; Anyways, here's the next match-up, CoNfUsEd_GaMeR vs. sjegtp.

Sunrise

"You wake up with a yawn, as the sun crawls over the horizon, painting the landscape in a warm, orange tone..."

CoNfUsEd_GaMeR: <a href="http://www.fendez.com/downloads/sunrise.mid >Click to Listen[/url]
    * These days I'm hardly ever able to sleep properly....I spend the whole night trying...in and out I go of consciousness....but look, it's getting light already
    * This time of day is eerie, so peaceful and quiet, as if it is equally likely to be the end of the day as the beginning
    * Looking round, I see soldiers sleeping...the smoke of campfires struggling to keep alive...
    * ...but who's that, there's someone walking into the generals quarters...I don't recognise that uniform...it almost looks like the uniform of the........"
    * ATTACKERS!! Wake everyone up, rally them to their arms! I shout instructions at the top of my voice
    * The enemy scout panics and runs back through the entrance of the camp, back towards the advancing army
    * "Ready men" shouts the commander - we stand in line, chests out and stomachs in, girding shields and brandishing our swords
    * The archers take their positions, and we wait....they're getting closer, coming at a steady march
    * Commander gives a stirring speech
    * We charge at them
    * Men are slaughtered from all sides, everywhere blood is spilt
    * There's so many of them...but we will keep fighting..to the end!
    * So many of them...
    * I'm outnumbered, it's just me left....they're all around me...but I'll keep fighting, everywhere...fighting...everywhere....swords....fighting...maces....everywhere...axes....uhh

sjegtp: <a href="http://www.members.sjegtp.binaryphoenix.com/Sunrise1.mid >Click to Listen[/url]
You wake up with a yawn, as the sun crawls over the horizon, painting the landscape in a warm, orange tone... and you have that peaceful feeling that you would be starting one more day of your life...
But no. You remembered that the world of today is not the world of yesterday anymore. The world's changed. It changes everyday, but this day is special. And the world will never return to what it was yesterday.
Then you stand up, walk towards the window and stare horrified at what is left from the world... and you have that awful feeling of emptyness... Although you have no idea of what's to come, you have an awful pressentiment and anxiety for the future... and there is no coming back... But worst of all is that... you realize that while you stare at the window, lost in your thoughts; time is passing, and the feared future is coming...
But it is still dawn... you still have some time... you realize that you can still do something, but if you don't rush... the world will become even worse than what it has become...
Re: TOMC Poll #2
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 07:15:45 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
I like Confused_Gamers just a tad more.  :P
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 05:56:48 am »
Hey everyone! Ni hao to all. I'm in China now, study abroad over the summer, and I've had a rare opportunity to get on ZFGC. Sorry to Q.K. for not updating my links, but I cna't now since I don't have my computer with me.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 08:35:04 am »
I hate Midis to hell, so this is hard. The hard thing is, both midis match their stories perfectly. CG's is alot more complex seeming, yet sjegtp's is so calm and... relaxing.

Bluh, I hate choosing, but I'm going with CG's.
the a o d c

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 10:44:52 am »
  • hungry..
I chose sjegtp's, I love them both they're well good, as Aaron said they fit the story great, but I just like the calmer one :)
  • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 05:20:25 pm »
  • Pichuscute
i cant open the second song, link broken?
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 01:26:59 am »
I think you just have the Right click > Save as for that one. But the link works, I think.
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 10:11:14 pm »
i cant open the second song, link broken?
No. I also can't download it (I could upload it but I can't download it, lol), but most of the other people can download it, so I just left it this way.

I attached the archive to this post, if you'd like to hear it.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 09:39:09 am »
  • Fendez Coder
ooh wow I like yours, sjegtp, a lot. It's cool how different interpretations can be. Very haunting. It kind of reminds me of Motoi Sakuraba's work, it chills me in the same way...

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 09:09:27 pm »
ooh wow I like yours, sjegtp, a lot. It's cool how different interpretations can be. Very haunting. It kind of reminds me of Motoi Sakuraba's work, it chills me in the same way...
Thank you :) I liked yours too; it's much more complex than mine, but they seem to be different styles of music...
I wanted to hear ObsequiousEye's MIDI too, but I guess he didn't send it to QK...
And, er... I don't know Motoi Sakuraba's work... He's the composer of Golden Sun, isn't he? I'll see if I find something in vgmusic.com
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 09:55:59 pm »
  • Fendez Coder
maybe, I'm more familiar with the Tales of Symphonia stuff, I have the soundtrack mwhahaha

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 63 queries.

anything