Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Project Category Changes  (Read 2355 times)

Project Category Changes
« on: October 02, 2009, 04:23:01 am »
As you may have seen, the rule topics for the Zelda WIP and Other WIP boards have been updated. The changes are in order to ensure that the topics made in the boards and the users working on the games/projects will have either a reasonable milestone of some progress (trailer/demo) or the promise of progress (periodically required screenshots). If you have any questions about this feel free to ask me or a global moderator. Heck, ask me in this topic, rawr.

Furthermore as mentioned in those rule topics, there is going to be a Team/Sponsored board coming out soon which will be opened shortly. The staff and I are working on getting an information topic for that created, as well as a sweeteners and incentives topic for utilizing the board (relates to an upcoming event and a team project I am thinking about starting, >.<.

So yeah, to reiterate if you have any questions or concerns about this, feel free to voice and/or ask them!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 05:08:11 am by 4Sword »
Re: Project Category Changes
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 07:44:30 pm »
Update:

The Team/Sponsored board is now open. The information for it is explained in it too. If you still have any questions about it, feel free to ask me. I haven't fully tweaked it yet and I am making the assumption that this will be fine, but DON'T POST IN THE BOARD ITSELF UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN APPROVED TO. Essentially the board is for the best of the best individual projects as well as team projects and contest/event winners. It is kind of like a reward board. Additionally, in the upcoming future or whenever a team project or sponsored project is approved, there will be something worked out then for covering the projects in the board on the site's and forum's news.

Additionally though, in relation to these changes, Xfixium's project OoT2D which was Project of the Month has been moved to this board. Also though as you should note, projects which are going to be in the NCFC are also eligible to be moved there if they are participating in that event.
Re: Project Category Changes
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:36:10 am »
Thought I'd bump this with an update since making a new one would involve restating some stuff. Anyway, due to the current non-use of having a project sponsored to where only projects of the month are in the board, for the meantime a project of the month will get to be there for 3 months. In some respect this is because it would give the WIP a little more less clutter and the projects that get the award are really good and in some cases have been in the board before.

Also, with respect to the sponsoring process, how to make it better has to be figured out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 39 queries.

anything