Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: <DEFEATED> The Rejected Ganon Pig  (Read 3853 times)

Re: The Rejected Ganon Pig
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 07:55:43 pm »
Chopik is funny. What is funnier is how you think I am jealous of this mess. :P
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 08:26:49 pm »
Kren the Rejected Ganon Pig isnt funny. Its scary. :'(
thats why he was rejected from ALTTP XD
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2007, 08:31:27 pm »
Okay so he's scary in the story but in real life the amount of time and effort put in is sad. But if the creator has little intention to win why even submit a !@#$% character
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2007, 08:32:12 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
I wonder. Did he get into the CD-i games?
My name is Pitt

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2007, 10:21:57 pm »
  • Silly cat!
but if your character and his character where in the first round I will probably vote for the rejected  ganon pig :P, seriously, the character comp is supposed to be funny and hilarious not something to serious.
No, it is not "supposed to be". There is no general guideline for voting, and I could understand a great deal of people would like to see serious characters win instead of silly ones.

If you want to vote for the funny characters, that's fine... but that doesn't mean everyone else should.
I don't think members should be drawing a line between silly and serious characters. Where is that line supposed to be placed? Just because a character looks silly, doesn't mean that it can't have a deep story.

I think what Kren was trying to say however, is that the character competition shouldn't be taken seriously. It's not supposed to display drawing talent or talent in creativity. Because the truth is, some people don't have skill in both of those. Especially in the past, the character comp has been about finding the character that is simply the best, the character that kind of creates the most emotion... whether that emotion be mature, childish, funny, dark. The Wanderer won because people loved him. Discuss won because people loved him (oh and he was created by two very awesome members :P). These two characters were completely different in how they were drawn and their stories.

I don't encourage members to vote for which character they think is "better", or "had more time put into it". I encourage members to vote for the character they like more.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 10:26:27 pm by Hoffy »

Hoffy.
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2007, 10:25:04 pm »
Encore! I agree entirely. To the best of luck to you Ganon Pig! I would have put more into it but like Hoffy saids: It dont matter cause it dont!

Okay. He didnt really say that... Something similar anyhoo.
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2007, 01:40:47 am »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
but if your character and his character where in the first round I will probably vote for the rejected  ganon pig :P, seriously, the character comp is supposed to be funny and hilarious not something to serious.
No, it is not "supposed to be". There is no general guideline for voting, and I could understand a great deal of people would like to see serious characters win instead of silly ones.

If you want to vote for the funny characters, that's fine... but that doesn't mean everyone else should.
I don't think members should be drawing a line between silly and serious characters. Where is that line supposed to be placed? Just because a character looks silly, doesn't mean that it can't have a deep story.

I think what Kren was trying to say however, is that the character competition shouldn't be taken seriously. It's not supposed to display drawing talent or talent in creativity. Because the truth is, some people don't have skill in both of those. Especially in the past, the character comp has been about finding the character that is simply the best, the character that kind of creates the most emotion... whether that emotion be mature, childish, funny, dark. The Wanderer won because people loved him. Discuss won because people loved him (oh and he was created by two very awesome members :P). These two characters were completely different in how they were drawn and their stories.

I don't encourage members to vote for which character they think is "better", or "had more time put into it". I encourage members to vote for the character they like more.
ya , im not that artistic :P
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog

uma

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2007, 02:24:17 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Well I sure thought wrong. I'm going to change my character up a bit...

Edit: Meh. Nevermind. I'm not gonna' mess with it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 02:34:20 am by uma »
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/

ArcticZero

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2007, 11:33:23 am »
Damn, i'm surprised it took so long for someone to say that hoffy, i was reading through it and going to say that same thing as soon as i had finished reading, but it seems you beat me to it. And guys, he's right, when did the character competition become about "mine's better" "no mine is," FOR SHAME!!!!
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2007, 12:19:27 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!

Yes, thank you Hof for further enhancing my point :)
My name is Pitt

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2007, 07:14:15 pm »
Good grief. I'm not even sure if we can prevent World War III if this wins. O: It's tempting to vote for but...
  • Me on deviantART
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 58 queries.