Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Who will stay after Oot2D is finished?

Me!
- 22 (52.4%)
Not me...
- 1 (2.4%)
I don't care.
- 8 (19%)
It's not gonna be done.
- 11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who will stay after Oot2D is finished?  (Read 6739 times)

Re: Who will stay after Oot2D is finished?
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2006, 07:40:28 pm »
I don't think it's going to be finished, anyway. Even if it gets finished, it'll take too many years: He's been making it for years and hasn't finished the first level. Imagine how many years he'll need to do the other 8 levels? By that time, I guess ZFGC won't be the same, I'd probably have already quit it.
Anyway, even if it's complete next month, OoT2D isn't a reason to quit the forum.
You must be confusing TRM's oot2d with someone else's, because from what TRM told us, he's up to the ganon's tower.
But, like said many times, why should someone leave this place because of one game?
I'm referring to his one. I didn't know he had posted that, but I think that if he's up to the ganon's tower he should've already posted Demo4.

Antidote

>.>
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2006, 04:10:19 am »
  • In all seriousness who's serious?
I originally came for OoT2D but after talking with you guys/gals on the IRC channel i found you to be very likable so i have decided to stay permanantly for as long as possible (basicaly untill either the forum closes or i simply can't come anymore)
I think it is pretty petty to come for something then when it is released just to hightail it like some bum on the street.
so i'm here to stay n_n
  • Axiomatic Data Laboratories

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2006, 08:20:55 pm »
I wouldn't even leave for

??1000000000000000000000

You all are the best!

That's why I ain't leaving!
Yes you would!
No doubt!

Even if you did, you could make a laigonaz forum and pay everyone here to go there instead >_<.

I don't know when i'll leave this place.
It will happen, but i can't say when.
There'll always be some sort of contact or sparse visits maybe.

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2006, 11:55:32 pm »
I don't care, it's just a fan game, just a big one. It seems to have some magic power that compulsively drives people to make 80 topics about it and join this forum. But the amazing thing is how people can have friends here. I don't "know" anyone here, they could all be pedofiles for all I know. Of course there are annoying "personas", if you want to call them that, and people I'd much rather converse with than others, but it's just an online forum, a place where I can see work and post work, and get into interesting discussions. And talk with random people. That's about it. I mean I wouldn't want to meet anyone here, because it isn't important to me. I have a very fulfilling life with plenty of friends, I don't need ZFGC, an online website in a 256 color pixelated world, to serve as a life.

But back to the topic at hand, I don't care about OOT2D. When he releases it, it'll be awesome. Until then, bah, whatever. Doesn't concern me.
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2006, 12:48:42 am »
Id would be kind of retarded to leave because oot2d is done.There will be other fangames better than oot2d.
(no offence to anybody)

Im staying.
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2006, 12:59:28 am »
  • ..Goodbye..
I'll leave when its done. So I guess I'll be here forever. :)
Helios did it.

Darklink45

aka Faded Led
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2006, 01:01:46 am »
ill stay but I'm never leaving :)
Personal site: Faded Led
People die when they are killed.
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2006, 07:50:53 am »
lol sarcasm on its best XD

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2006, 10:17:13 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~

XD Yep same here.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2006, 05:47:53 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
My name is Pitt
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2006, 02:20:14 am »
Neo makes Fanu smile.

I honestly have no clue, I'm barely active as it is.  If I left no one would notice I think.
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2006, 06:42:15 pm »
  • [sic]
Personally, i think TRM is being really, really smart right now. I think that what he's doing now is what he should have done all along. He's just working on the game, not making demos or anything, and it's a perfect idea because if he finishes the game, people will love him/the game (unless it's terrible, which I really doubt), but if he never finishes it, there won't be any trouble, because of what happened with OOT2D before, coupled with the fact that he's not building up hype for it anymore.

In any case... I will not leave because of a fan game. I may leave because of a member. To be honest, I joined ZFGC not knowing about OOT2D Seriously, I didn't know about OOT2D until the controversy when TRM "returned". I originally found it searching on ezboard.com for boards about Zelda, and actually stayed there because of Scrappersa's LTTP3D remake. Came back in the IF days, left because members were quite agitated about everything at that point and I've always been easy-going. Came back, and left because of GA and DSR (I don't actually own any consoles, so those boards had very little appeal to me - that was the only reason, honest!). And now (that I am much more tolerant) I've come back again. Who knows if I'll leave or return again? But ti doesn't matter.

People who stay for OOT2D don't really have any impact, because if they are only here for OOT2D, they don't care (much) about anything else here. Thus, they have little to say. and so no one cares about them. And they don't care that no one cares" And nobody cares about not caring. Right? Those who are here for OOT2D will stay or go but won't really have much impact and certainly have no relevance. Geez, I act like a mod the way I go on so much :P (Absolutely no offense to mods intended by that statement, I'm sorry if you take it that way)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.952 seconds with 65 queries.