Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Which one is your favorite TP boss? :P

Diababa(bababababa <_<)
- 1 (4.5%)
Fyrus
- 1 (4.5%)
Morpheel (morphene, lawl jk)
- 0 (0%)
Stallord
- 7 (31.8%)
Blizzeta
- 0 (0%)
Armogoham (..sorry... Armageddon XP)
- 2 (9.1%)
Argorok
- 1 (4.5%)
Zant
- 3 (13.6%)
Ganon's Puppet
- 0 (0%)
Dark Beast
- 1 (4.5%)
The horseside battle with zelda
- 0 (0%)
Dark Lord Ganondoorfff
- 4 (18.2%)
I don't know
- 1 (4.5%)
Someone else (!?!?!)
- 1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: (Spoilers) Favorite TP boss? Thoughts?  (Read 2514 times)

(Spoilers) Favorite TP boss? Thoughts?
« on: January 02, 2007, 11:18:44 pm »
  • Lul
Which one is your favorite boss? I have no idea which one mine is, but Zant was a funny guy <___<
Ganondorf too and Morpheel too (did he remind you a lot about Twinmold in MM too?).

It's a sad thing the bosses were easy, didn't really feel challenging. They looked more challenging than they were :P
Hmmz, the game was pretty easy to beat too, it feels like challenge makes a game better. Though TP was still awesome, I kept dropping my jaw all the time (the doctors almost super glued my jaw! <__<!).
Now I'm getting off-topic, sorry <<

So, what do you think? You think the bosses were easy? Or perhaps they were a little bit of this and that? =P
Re: (Spoilers) Favorite TP boss? Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 11:23:21 pm »
I liked Dark Lord Ganondorf.  The fact that it was an actual battle with Ganondorf rather than a weak fight was a really nice touch.  I also liked the Zant fight because he warped to everywhere you had previously fought, but I found the fight to be kind of lame because you knew what he was going to do. 

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 11:24:01 pm »
  • Silly cat!
Definitely Fyrus. I was very disappointed when I went up against Diababa, because all he did was sat there and waited for me to attack him. It was gay. I mean, even Wind Waker's Gohma did more than that. But as soon as I got to Fyrus, the difficulty level increased a little bit. Fyrus ACTUALLY attacked you, and he required more skill to defeat. That, and the music was excellent, and the battle felt epic. Definitely Fyrus.

Though, I liked Skallord and Argarok, because they were probably the hardest in the game, and they were definitely two of the most epic. Oh yeah, and anyone who disliked the battle with Zant can go run into an energized Pac-Man.

A lot of great bosses, but not a lost of difficulty in beating them. Sort of sad :(.

Hoffy.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 11:24:58 pm »
  • *whistle*
Zant had me pissing myself. Seriously, you spend the whole game going "OMG THIS GUY'S MORE BADASS THAN ANYONE ELSE EVER" and then it turns out, he's literally a clown. Brilliant, brilliant fight.

Argorok was the best, though. Not the hardest, but definitely one of the most epic. Riding on the back of a crashing dragon, slashing at it, while lightning strikes all around... great, great battle.

gm112

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 11:26:39 pm »
I loved the battle between Ganon and Link after the horse back ride. Now that was epic.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 11:32:26 pm »
  • Lul
Zant had me pissing myself. Seriously, you spend the whole game going "OMG THIS GUY'S MORE BADASS THAN ANYONE ELSE EVER" and then it turns out, he's literally a clown. Brilliant, brilliant fight.

Argorok was the best, though. Not the hardest, but definitely one of the most epic. Riding on the back of a crashing dragon, slashing at it, while lightning strikes all around... great, great battle.

Rofl, true that XD And it wasn't fun that you actually knew what to do since he was a mixture of some of the bosses <_<

Argorok was definitely one of the best :D It was almost hearbreaking when he died <_<

BTW, did all of the bosses die after 3 "stabs"? It felt like it o_O By stab I mean like "dealing" with them for real... <_<

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 11:34:52 pm »
  • Silly cat!

Rofl, true that XD And it wasn't fun that you actually knew what to do since he was a mixture of some of the bosses <_<

Argorok was definitely one of the best :D It was almost hearbreaking when he died <_<

BTW, did all of the bosses die after 3 "stabs"? It felt like it o_O By stab I mean like "dealing" with them for real... <_<
Not exactly sure what you mean :P. I always used the Ordon Sword, or I just went easy on certain bosses because I always wanted them to last.

Speaking of bosses, I really like that music that plays when you're able to go and slash at the boss. That's cool music.

Hoffy.
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 11:37:40 pm »
  • Lul

Not exactly sure what you mean :P. I always used the Ordon Sword, or I just went easy on certain bosses because I always wanted them to last.

Speaking of bosses, I really like that music that plays when you're able to go and slash at the boss. That's cool music.

I suck at explaining, but i'll try again XD
When you get the chance to hit their weakest point, it felt like each boss needed to be hit there like 3 times and then they would die D: Not three times as in three stabs with the sword or something, but three times like three "chances".
Did you just get more confused? Cause I did XD

Oh, yeah, that music was great!! It was so... heroic somehow XD
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 11:39:45 pm »
  • Shunner of Light
1.Ganon(mostly just because of the music.  He wasn't all that hard, but it was a cool new version of Ganon.  Definetly better than OoT's)

2.Zant

3.Ganondorf(after the annoying horse battle.  And I would have preferred if they had fought on the bridge, and if Zelda actually helped a little)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 11:40:59 pm »
  • Silly cat!

When you get the chance to hit their weakest point, it felt like each boss needed to be hit there like 3 times and then they would die D: Not three times as in three stabs with the sword or something, but three times like three "chances".

Oh! Now I understand! And yes, you're pretty much right. You only have to slash rapidly at them for three times and they usually go down. After all, 3 is the magic number.

But, I remember it was only 2 times with Diababa and Fyrus.

Hoffy.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 11:45:42 pm »
  • Lul

Oh! Now I understand! And yes, you're pretty much right. You only have to slash rapidly at them for three times and they usually go down. After all, 3 is the magic number.

Weakies! Lol :P It would have been awesome if they changed their tactics instead of dying. Like Dark beast, not that there were any bigger changes but it was at least something. And Argorok randomly switching his path of blasting fire (<.<)...
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 11:50:51 pm »
  • Shunner of Light

Well, on my second play-trhough it only took my twice on the second part of the Stallord battle, but maybe that's because the spin attack is much more useful than the jump attack.
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 12:09:59 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
my favorite was stallord.  Dark Rider Ganondorf was fun, but could have been both better and longer.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2007, 03:38:19 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Zant, because he wasn't the "omg im the dark lord stereotype boss-guy-thing-monster-demon-kabob" He was funny and did alot of cool stuff. I think that:

1.Diababa was very cool, but extremely easy
2.Fyrus was kinda scary, but again, way too easy
3.Morpheel was a little more challenging, and a hugely epic boss
4.Spinner is god...seriously i love that and it only appears a few times in the game
5.Blizzeta was nice looking and cool
6.Armoghoma was a tad too easy
7.Argorok was actually a little challenging, but still not like really hard
8.zant...read what i put before
9.Cool, but so predictable. The triforce attack was awesome.
10.Wahh!!! I wanted the oot version of ganon, not a giant boar...oh well it was alright.
11.not very good
12.pretty easy for the last boss
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Kirby

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2007, 04:20:46 am »
Zant because he jumps and laughs like an idiot in his Goron Mines stage.
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 05:31:30 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
Zant, then Stallord. Zant was !@#$% awesome. :dance:
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Dascu

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 07:56:02 pm »
Probably Zant. It's such an anticlimax, it rocks. He reminds me of Kefka from FF6, in a good way.

Diababa, Fyrus and Morpheel were all pretty cool, but way too easy.
Stallord was great, but I didn't like his floating head part. How about using the spinner to "spin" up his bones and ribcage, a bit more like SotC.
Blizzeta was "cool" too. Some more difficulty would've been nice, but the cutscene with Yeto and Yeta after the fight make up for it. <3
Armoghoma was awesome. Just too easy. But seriously, squashing that fat spider with statue hammers... and then the 2nd part with the little spiders. Priceless XD
Argorok was very nice. Epic, and not too easy, but the Peahats didn't really fit in.
Ganon rocked in all of his forms.

Some very nice concepts behind all of the bosses, but they're really too easy.
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 10:09:43 pm »
I did feel that the bosses were too easy, I feel that alot of games are doing this, bosses are becoming
too easy!!!
Anyway, here's what I thought:
Stallord, truly my favorite boss, fun battle, swerving to dodge zombies, cracking his
spine, and then spining up walls to get to his head, fun, just fun...
A close second is Argorok, the battle arena and the lighting made it one of the most
epic battles in Zelda.
Fyrus had the best music though.

Manly men don't sass. Manly men get in FIGHTS! Fist fights using manly fists!
  • JetDesigns
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 10:11:31 pm »
  • A little Alive
I voted ''I dont know'' :(
I dont have tp  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
want to get it really soon but I am broke because I just bough a new guitaar from 500 euros :O
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 06:43:36 am »
At first I thought Zant, but he's nothing compared to the Ganon battle (as a whole). The other bosses were cool too I guess, but not as good as previous games. Molgera for life baby.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.406 seconds with 80 queries.

anything