Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nub trojan  (Read 572 times)

Nub trojan
« on: June 12, 2006, 01:30:24 pm »
  • Lul
Jerro,

I just got AVG 7.1 and I found out that I had  backdoor.generic.BBY trojans and a few service.exe's that were trojans too <_<;.
Well it seems that most of them have gotten deleted, it's just that little fservice.exe that won't move its butt >:(
Apparently it isn't possible to remove this nub from Win XP sp 2, but I don't believe in that! No! Cause I shall not give up! <__<
And everytime i startup it says "oLO can't find the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\fservice.exe...", BUT, i didn't get this problem
when I DIDN'T have AVG :-\

Anywayzorz, this is what I have done so far;
1. Virus scanned -> deleted the founded trojans
2. Reboot with no intarweb connection (at start up "olo can't find the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\fservice.exe..." -> virus scanned -> no viruses found
3.REBBOOOOT, @ START UP; OLO, CAN'T FIND THE FILE C:\WINDOWS.... -> connected to intarweb -> virus scanned ->
no viruses found

AND when I go to system32 I can find that damn fservice.exe file  >:( But AVG doesn't find it  ::)
Should I delete it manually? It will probably come back anyway... JUST LIKE IT DID WHEN AVG DELETED IT *explodes*

And I have no idea where these damn trojans come from..
... maybe it's google, and those images <_< >_>
J/K

....Any help is appreciated <_<

Thank you n_n
Re: Nub trojan
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 02:36:11 pm »
  • Lul
Well, the problem is fixed now, I had to play with the regs and then use Sade mode.

You do?? Don't you backup first? Or maybe you don't have anything you want to backup :P?

I have thought about getting Linux instead, but yeah, like you mentioned, the programs :P
There are too many programs that don't support Linux ;-; I'm not sure how many though :p <__<
Thanks for ze recommendation :p I will keep that in mind...

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.3 seconds with 42 queries.