Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm sorry for looking at your breast, I was just trying to extend my life!  (Read 7070 times)

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
Re: I'm sorry for looking at your breast, I was ...
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 02:16:02 pm »
  • :3
My friend used to wank in school all the time, he used it to get out of lessons >_>

And believe you me, it worked.

I fapped off in class once. I stopped before...well...you know. <.<

I was then suspended.

Hardcore... No doubt you were in deep !@#$% with your parents, though.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 05:20:55 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
It is a known fact that male masturbation reduces the chance certain kinds of cancer. I'm not actually joking.
I read that masturbation was healthy.... But reducing chances of getting types of cancer? Awesome.

Also, @ that article: Probably not true, but it's a really great excuse if someone catches you looking at there boobies.

I've eaten the whole masturbation arguement with logic. The only people who could prevent cancer through masturbation are people who smoke a lot and don't drink much. (And by drink I mean water)

Eh. It said getting sexually excited is good for your health (All though I doubt it's better than the Gym), but even though looking at nice set of jugglies is nice, it doesn't get my heart pounding all the time.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2007, 06:14:58 am »
  • Silly cat!
That british show Braniac proved this a while ago.

... Or maybe they just confirmed it. Probably confirmed it. Either way, I already knew this, and I already have a headstart d:<

Hoffy.
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2007, 04:50:10 pm »
If it is good for you because it gets your heart pumping, then just go and do crazy stuff.
Go bungie jumping.  That adrenaline will get your heart pumping.  Or go sky diving.
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2007, 08:18:38 pm »
  • Things to see and people to do.
Wtf? How did you fap off in class!? :S

Er- nevermind. I don't really want to know.

But you do! I wore a jacket, pulled my arm inside my shirt and my jacket, stuck my hand in my pants, and you finish this story.

Hardcore... No doubt you were in deep !@#$% with your parents, though.

You have no idea.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2007, 11:38:25 pm »
  • [sic]
If it is good for you because it gets your heart pumping, then just go and do crazy stuff.
Go bungie jumping.  That adrenaline will get your heart pumping.  Or go sky diving.
Welcome to class, kids. Today we will determine whether the equation (Hr x Boobies ÷ y) x win is greater than, less than, or equal to (Hr x Bungee Jumping ÷ z) x lose. We will let y equal the price of staring at a woman's chest, which we have determined to range from $0.00 - $5.97, the cost of a small tub of bruise cream in the event you are the recipient of a sharp slap across the cheek. The mean of zero and 5.97 is found to be approximately 3, so we will let y equal 3. We will let Hr, heart rate, be a constant value, thus we may cross it out of the equation. Boobies, which can be calculated as win x 2, is, divided by 3, (2/3 x win). (2/3 x win) multiplied by win is equal to (2/3 x win2). Now we can calculate the result of (Hr x Bungee Jumping ÷ z) x lose. As Hr has been excluded from our equations we are left with (Bungee Jumping ÷ z) x lose. We will let z equal the price of one jump, approximately $45 - $150, the mean of which is approximately $98. To calculate the value of bungee jumping, we will assume that Bungee Jumping =  win ÷ hassle, or Bungee jumping = win ÷ 2. So our equation stands - (win ÷ 2) ÷ 98 x lose. The quotient of win and lose is always 1, so the equation can be simplified to 1/2 ÷ 98, which we find to be approx. 0.005.

We are left with the following: (2/3 x win2) > 0.005. Staring at boobs is obviously preferable to bungee jumping as a form of heart stimulation.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2007, 11:41:13 pm »
  • Things to see and people to do.
Welcome to class, kids. Today we will determine whether the equation (Hr x Boobies ÷ y) x win is greater than, less than, or equal to (Hr x Bungee Jumping ÷ z) x lose. We will let y equal the price of staring at a woman's chest, which we have determined to range from $0.00 - $5.97, the cost of a small tub of bruise cream in the event you are the recipient of a sharp slap across the cheek. The mean of zero and 5.97 is found to be approximately 3, so we will let y equal 3. We will let Hr, heart rate, be a constant value, thus we may cross it out of the equation. Boobies, which can be calculated as win x 2, is, divided by 3, (2/3 x win). (2/3 x win) multiplied by win is equal to (2/3 x win2). Now we can calculate the result of (Hr x Bungee Jumping ÷ z) x lose. As Hr has been excluded from our equations we are left with (Bungee Jumping ÷ z) x lose. We will let z equal the price of one jump, approximately $45 - $150, the mean of which is approximately $98. To calculate the value of bungee jumping, we will assume that Bungee Jumping =  win ÷ hassle, or Bungee jumping = win ÷ 2. So our equation stands - (win ÷ 2) ÷ 98 x lose. The quotient of win and lose is always 1, so the equation can be simplified to 1/2 ÷ 98, which we find to be approx. 0.005.

We are left with the following: (2/3 x win2) > 0.005. Staring at boobs is obviously preferable to bungee jumping as a form of heart stimulation.

Someone archive this, I am much to lazy.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/

forest warrior

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2007, 10:07:41 am »
Oh man, I GOT ETERNAL LIFE BY NOW!!!!
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2007, 11:14:48 am »
Oh man, I GOT ETERNAL LIFE BY NOW!!!!
XD You're seriously eternal then
  • Virtual Security

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2007, 09:53:38 pm »
  • :3

Someone archive this, I am much to lazy.

*Archives. Probably the most intelligent post this year.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2007, 10:07:02 pm »

Yes but the amount of time you are on a adrenaline rush is longer than staring at someone's rack.  You don't get that butterfly adrenaline looking at someone's boobs.  You do not get that"Maybe I shouldn't do this" afraid mentality.  You get a moral or fear of getting caught mentality.  !@#$% go out and try to rob something.  You'll get a rush from that.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2007, 01:00:59 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
I think we can all conclude that this is complete bull, or at least a joke.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2007, 01:05:07 pm »
Wtf? How did you fap off in class!? :S

Er- nevermind. I don't really want to know.

But you do! I wore a jacket, pulled my arm inside my shirt and my jacket, stuck my hand in my pants, and you finish this story.

Where did the output go? And how big is that jacket jeeez? ..Don't tell me.

Yes but the amount of time you are on a adrenaline rush is longer than staring at someone's rack.  You don't get that butterfly adrenaline looking at someone's boobs.  You do not get that"Maybe I shouldn't do this" afraid mentality.  You get a moral or fear of getting caught mentality.  !@#$% go out and try to rob something.  You'll get a rush from that.
And sometimes it can even be that that gets you up.
I wouldn't be a very good criminal :P

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 60 queries.

anything