Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need some feedback [fixed link]  (Read 3797 times)

Re: Need some feedback [fixed link]
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2006, 02:34:31 pm »

Kirby

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2006, 03:32:24 pm »
that one is teh suck....the code at least. I don't know, I'll consider it. A lot of people really want the invision layout.
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2006, 08:46:35 pm »
I love how you captured the invision look in those colors Inverder, but like kirby said, its got issues with code and what not. But if a theme was done up with that pallet and look, and fixed up to say, the standard of the one kirby did, and maybe fiddled with here and there, it would be awesome. I personally liked having the names colored over in the sidebar above avatar, acording to the users group, like we had in invision, and that whole user layout looked better in my opinion. If you could mimic it, and make it look classic like THIS then I would be so happy... Also on the side there, that kind of annoyed me was those little buttons and crap under the avatars like we currently have in the smf theme. I think it would look cleaner and more orginized overall if they were just along the bottom line of each post like they are in invision based themes.

We should totally go back to the way it looked in the invision days... In my opinion the only people who wouldn't want that, are the ones who wern't around, or were hardly around in that time period. It's classic! Then from there you could jut swap colors and images around to create zora theme, goron theme, etc.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 09:02:08 pm by skully »
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2006, 02:14:08 am »
Well I cannot take credit for those colors, I actually got them from moffermn. I just think the layout of invision was better organized than that of smf. Things just kinda seem messy here.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 46 queries.

anything