Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Submission] Mechanoid Fish  (Read 7534 times)

Re: [Submission] Mechanoid Fish
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2012, 12:32:33 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Second once you let go of the fish, Link will be defenceless in the water. The fish will turn around and attack Link. Because the fish damages Link while he is swimming and diving, there is no way for Link to avoid or defend himself.

Pardon me for no explaining this at all. If the player release the button of the Gloves, the fish will keep going on its way until it hits against a wall, or something (Kamikaze again, yay!). If, as Shadow said, the player switch polarities, the fish will continue until hits a wall (Kamikaze all the way, yay!), and Link will be blown away.
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2012, 09:35:29 pm »
  • It's just Max.
The last time I played ALTTP, there were DEFINITELY respawning enemies, at least in the dungeon where you got the hookshot, misery mire I think. As for other areas of the game, I don't recall, you could be right.

I do think that this fish idea could benefit a lot from going through, looking at all the good ideas, and simplifying a lot. Complicated isn't good very often.
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2012, 10:17:53 pm »
  • It's the grineer
I do think that this fish idea could benefit a lot from going through, looking at all the good ideas, and simplifying a lot. Complicated isn't good very often.

Nice to meet you, good sir.
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2012, 01:52:20 am »
  • It's the grineer
Now that I've replayed ALTTP for 4th time, yes, in the second palace of the Dark World there were respawning enemies. They were fishes that came out of sewers, so we could say that they respawned. Anyone has any comments on this?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 47 queries.