Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Wind Waker 3D Resources  (Read 16470 times)

Ryuza

That one guy
Wind Waker 3D Resources
« on: December 11, 2009, 05:43:54 am »
  • RyuKage2007
So, with a bit of help from Moldorma and cb43569(Soapy) I got some Wind Waker models, and from Niek's suggestion I decided to put them together here so others could use them.

Cb43569's Wind Waker Rips:
Pack 1 -> Link, Bomb, Small Key, Master Sword, Recovery Heart, Empty Bottle

Pack 2 -> Outset Island, Greatfish Isle, Horseshoe Island, Thorned Fairy Island

Show content

If anyone else has any other WW models (or various other WW resources) they would like to add please feel free to post them here.

Note: I recently found someone who was making a pack that would contain a large amount of models from the game, namely all of the characters and objects from Outset Island. I am currently in the process of contacting him and asking about how much he had finished before stopping work on the project and if I might be able to acquire the unfinished work to be posted here.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 04:36:05 am by RyuKage2007 »
<- Koholint Island - MC Style  <- Link's Awakening Photo Recolors  <- Wind Waker 3D Resources <- Super Mario Bros Crossover
  • RyuKage2007's Youtube

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Wind Waker 3D Resources
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 07:41:45 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Nice; I'd suggest also uploading these to the portal so it can pretty much be spared of any future 404s :P
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 10:38:30 am »
I could rip some models if I wanted to, but it's a PITA, unless someone specifically needs them.
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 12:19:19 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Hold on, I've got some more. It's four islands from the game, models and textures.

http://www.wanilla.net/random/WW-islandspack.zip

Includes: Outset Island, Isle of Gust, Small Island 1, Small Island 2
  • Lionfish Apps

Ryuza

That one guy
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 03:23:41 pm »
  • RyuKage2007
Cool, I added them. Who ripped those ones?

Edit: I checked up on the islands, the Isle of Gust is actually Greatfish Isle, and the two small ones are Horseshoe Island and Thorned Fairy Island

@Mamoru: Good idea, here they are :)
http://www.zfgc.com/index.php#?action=resources&sa=view&id=166
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 04:44:58 pm by RyuKage2007 »
<- Koholint Island - MC Style  <- Link's Awakening Photo Recolors  <- Wind Waker 3D Resources <- Super Mario Bros Crossover
  • RyuKage2007's Youtube
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 08:10:13 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
I'm sure those are Connor's work as well. He gave me a lot of his ripped material, unfortunately those are all I had left though.
  • Lionfish Apps

Ryuza

That one guy
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 08:13:20 pm »
  • RyuKage2007
Ok, thanks for posting them.

Edit: I uploaded the island models you posted to the resources along with the pack I got from cb. (Here's the link: http://www.zfgc.com/index.php#?action=resources&sa=view&id=166)

I added the link to the resources in a spoiler box in the first post, I'm keeping both links for both packs just in case.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 04:18:02 am by RyuKage2007 »
  • RyuKage2007's Youtube
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 03:34:47 am »
actually, now you've interested me in finding out how to rip the models... pity it's not very simple to dump a rom image, you have to connect the gamecube to your pc and stuff.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 07:55:21 am »
actually, now you've interested me in finding out how to rip the models... pity it's not very simple to dump a rom image, you have to connect the gamecube to your pc and stuff.
I find it's easier with a wii, I used SuperDump to dump mine to my usb stick.
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 11:52:36 am »

Hey, do you want to know how to rip gamecube games ? you don't have to connect the gamecube to the pc :D if somebody want to rip models just pm me :)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 12:47:40 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

Hey, do you want to know how to rip gamecube games ? you don't have to connect the gamecube to the pc :D if somebody want to rip models just pm me :)

<_<;; If you're distributing roms via PM, we'll know, and you'll get banned on the spot... Just an fyi.

If you're not, than cool beans. But I don't get why they'd have to PM you to get information on ripping models and why you can't just post it instead :p
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 08:25:51 pm »

<_<;; If you're distributing roms via PM, we'll know, and you'll get banned on the spot... Just an fyi.

If you're not, than cool beans. But I don't get why they'd have to PM you to get information on ripping models and why you can't just post it instead :p
Yeah, I don't think it's against the rules to tell people how to, but distribution of and links to roms to do it is. Not that I should have any trouble since I have a wii and a wind waker game. When I get home in a couple of weeks I'll take a look at this superdump. In the meantime feel free to let me know how to do it :)
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2009, 08:38:49 pm »

Yeah, I don't think it's against the rules to tell people how to, but distribution of and links to roms to do it is. Not that I should have any trouble since I have a wii and a wind waker game. When I get home in a couple of weeks I'll take a look at this superdump. In the meantime feel free to let me know how to do it :)

I have to say that I'm kind of interested now also.
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2009, 09:33:43 pm »

Hehe I don't really know why I don't post it here too but I maybe thought that the explanation needed some discussion back and fourth so .....

But I'm noot going to give away roms :D

just a quick question, Is downloading roms illegal ? I thought that if you had the game then you could download the game too ?

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2009, 11:24:17 pm »
Actually, when you have the game you are allowed to make your own backup. Downloading a backup from someone else is still illegal.
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2010, 04:38:06 pm »
You know where I can find the 3d forsaken fortress?
I tried to use the map below to try the 3d, but the work was horrible.

I would use this material for the development of an 2D version of the island in Minish Cap style.

I have the original game, but I have no idea how to rip it.

Ryuza

That one guy
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 05:57:57 pm »
  • RyuKage2007
I'm not quite sure how to rip it either, sorry. All I have is the stuff in the first post.
  • RyuKage2007's Youtube

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 11:07:23 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Ask Windy. You should get a nice detailed answer on what to do... Hopefully.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 06:44:21 am »
if you have a wii with homebrew channel on it you can use superdump to transfer it to an sd card or usb device.
gcmdump will dump the files from the iso, rarcdump will dump the arc files you'll find in there, inside there you'll hopefully find bdl files which can be read by bmdview2 which can export to 3ds.

In some circumstances you won't be able to dump some of the arc files as they are compressed, first you'll need to decompress them with yaz0dec.
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 02:50:03 pm »
This is very difficult ...
I never installed a homebrew on my wii.
Did not get that on a website?
Or post here? You can do it, Windy?
The other day I saw on google a guy who had ripped all the characters of Outset Island. But unfortunately I couldn't download. Anybody here have it?
What about ripping DS. Does anyone know how to do?
I downloaded the 3D Ripper DX, but it seems doesn't work on my computer . Does anyone know another program?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 78 queries.

anything