Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: AleX_XelA's submissions to tSR  (Read 3695 times)

AleX_XelA's submissions to tSR
« on: October 12, 2006, 05:54:57 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
As you may already know, tSR has just moved and is now under anet hosting, this shouldn't affect you but it's important to me, because in the mean time, they added my submissions to the website!

So here they are :

Four Swords Adventures Sheets (made out of Helios' rips)

Wind Waker Textures

And a little extra  ;)

Golden Sun 2 rips

I'll be updating the topic as sheets are added to the website, stay tuned!

Edit : Updated links so they show up properly.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 09:59:42 pm by AleX_XelA »
Re: AleX_XelA's submissions to tSR
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 05:57:04 pm »
Nice!
Specially the intro of WW
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 06:00:28 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Nice!
Specially the intro of WW

Thanks, I'm currently looking for the menu of WW, but still haven't found it in the ROM, I hope I'll be able to rip it, or at least the object icons :D
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 06:04:23 pm »
I'm looking at the Wind Waker ones at the moment (by looking i mean slowly downloading). They look nice though, from the sample given.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 06:13:48 pm »
Well, I've already had the WW intro and several textures ripped myself already, but it's good anyway.

What I'm loving here is the high-quality AWESOMENESS of GOLDEN SUN RIPS!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP ;D!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 06:15:44 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Well, I've already had the WW intro and several textures ripped myself already, but it's good anyway.

What I'm loving here is the high-quality AWESOMENESS of GOLDEN SUN RIPS!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP ;D!

Lool thanks a bunch! I ripped Felix because I've never seen a Golden Sun fangame, and I thought that rip would do some good :D
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 06:34:10 pm »

Lool thanks a bunch! I ripped Felix because I've never seen a Golden Sun fangame, and I thought that rip would do some good :D

Yeah, they're pretty rare. Somebody on ZFGC-X was planning one but it never got finished. There's one cancelled one on the net somewhere... with online functions too ;D!
I might start one someday...
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 08:21:28 pm »
  • =/

Yeah, they're pretty rare. Somebody on ZFGC-X was planning one but it never got finished. There's one cancelled one on the net somewhere... with online functions too ;D!
That was me and I wouldn't exactly say it's cancelled....... (Hehehe) .....GS3 is still in development.

Anyway, nice rips on the textures. The Golden Sun rips are also really good, though Felix wouldn't be the ideal person I'd rip.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 08:31:21 pm »
  • Credits to BaB

That was me and I wouldn't exactly say it's cancelled....... (Hehehe) .....GS3 is still in development.

Anyway, nice rips on the textures. The Golden Sun rips are also really good, though Felix wouldn't be the ideal person I'd rip.

Well he is the only character from Golden Sun that has that many moves, by that I mean overworld moves.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 08:34:58 pm »
  • =/

Well he is the only character from Golden Sun that has that many moves, by that I mean overworld moves.
Don't Isaac and Felix have the same amount of moves? They both need climbing, running, psynergy,etc
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 08:38:31 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Ah true, I forgot about Isaac, but meh Felix is cooler anyway :D
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 11:04:33 pm »
  • I murder your toys as well
Very VERY nice, Alex! :) I wish I knew how to rip sprites like that. XD My only sprites ripped EVER:

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 03:01:01 pm »

...damn, that's the Golden Sun fangame that I was planning too (Golden Sun 3)... ah, well. Mind changing yours to GS4 ^_^?
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 09:02:32 pm »
  • =/

...damn, that's the Golden Sun fangame that I was planning too (Golden Sun 3)... ah, well. Mind changing yours to GS4 ^_^?
lol, due to the storyline, though, I really couldn't. (It wouldn't make any sence) I do however, not care if you develope a GS fan game due to the fact that one of us might not even finish.
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2006, 05:25:56 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Updated with the WW font texture.
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 05:37:32 pm »
Wow, great rips :D
Continue the good job, please :3
BTW, in the WW font texture.. I don't really remember, what was the first font used on, and the second?
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 08:50:34 pm »
Nice rips
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 01:45:48 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Thanks a lot! tSR finally decided to put up my Illusion Of Gaia rip, I know it's small, but it was one of my first rips!

I've also submitted two more rips from FSA, I'll show them once they're accepted and uploaded on the tSR server.
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 03:55:31 pm »
Nice! Specially the intro of WW.
  • The Legend of Zelda : Return to Hyrule...The french web-site
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2006, 07:47:13 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
:o!

Those are really nice. Keep up the good work!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 77 queries.

anything