Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda : The Darkest Evil  (Read 7853 times)

CursedOne

Re: The Legend of Zelda : The Moonwinter Chronic...
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 08:48:58 pm »

CursedOne

Re: The Legend of Zelda : The Darkest Evil
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 08:16:50 pm »
 :) Everything has been updated and as soon as the new demo is made im gonna move this to the WIP section.
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 10:15:42 pm »
Um, I don't like the story, why would the woman never be mentioned in OoT, and then she is just there.  Also I don't think you should have a sequal to OoT, done for almost every game here, I made some things for your old storyline(check your PM), I don't know I don't like this one. Sorry Mittsu but this is pretty unoriginal.
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 10:20:25 pm »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
this is different, much different from mine. :-\ :-X :P :-[ :'( :-*(these things are so cool.) anyways, in mine, she didn't really make a scene until after ganon had been defeated and then later after she attacked, link sealed her in the "lost realm".

CursedOne

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2006, 07:34:03 pm »
Um, I don't like the story, why would the woman never be mentioned in OoT, and then she is just there.

Well Bboy an answer to your question is : she was never mentioned in the legend just mabey added in like of little importance you know. she basicly managed to keep a low profil until she tried to kill ganondorf but that tale was never told...

this is different, much different from mine. :-\ :-X :P :-[ :'( :-*(these things are so cool.) anyways, in mine, she didn't really make a scene until after ganon had been defeated and then later after she attacked, link sealed her in the "lost realm".

And Mitsuu thanks for calling the stuff in the story cool, and dont worry, i have tried to put key elements from your storyline in like the woman being imprisoned and not being heard of... don't worry your help is appreciated ;)
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 09:20:52 pm »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
i wasn't calling your new story cool, i was calling the faces cool.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 49 queries.

anything