Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

I forgot where we were voting tonight.

Goroneater
- 22 (44.9%)
FISSURE
- 27 (55.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: July 26, 2007, 07:01:31 am

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Goroneater vs FISSURE (Inferno: July, 25th)  (Read 12457 times)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Goroneater vs FISSURE (Inferno: July, 25th)
« on: July 25, 2007, 07:01:31 am »
  • Silly cat!
Goroneater vs FISSURE
Inferno: July, 25th

Two unknown fighters have been biding their time amongst the most forsaken of all flames. Standing silently within an inferno for days, these two fighters vow to reach the Final Round and cast down all Characters who oppose them. One of these is known to be a green, four-legged beast of immense size and fearsomeness. The other's appearance is unknown, as he is masked... but legend tells that he is really hardcore. The fighters come across each other, and know what they must do...

Goroneater is a gigantic monstrosity that has little respect for any living creature, save for himself. The only things he feels sympathy for  are rocks. You read that right, plain rocks. Why he does , nobody seems to know, but Goroneater undeniably loves rocks. In that light, it should be easy to understand why he hates Gorons; those damn bastards eat rocks. And so, Goroneater has made tracking down Gorons and eating them his first life priority. Every day and night he walks the country in search of Gorons to chew on. He prefers Goronbabies because those are smaller and taste fresher. And in a cruel twist of fate...[Read more...]

Meet FISSURE.  FISSURE is hardcore.  Really !@#$% hardcore.  I'm not going to put much in this description, because FISSURE is a man of few words.  He's all business.  So here we go. 
and btw lolz he's hardcore. FISSURE led a pretty hardcore childhood, constantly stealin' !@#$% from other kids.  He kicked their asses. As FISSURE grew up and became a young adult, his hardcore tendencies remained, and he started his own Fight Club (which would later inspire a movie called Fight Club) .  Here you can see him kicking some loser's ass... [Read more...]

How much of a cool fighting game would this competition be?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 07:36:54 am by 4Sword »

Hoffy.
Re: Goroneater vs FISSURE (Inferno: July, 25th)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 07:28:52 am »
  • [sic]
Goroneater. The part about FISSURE divorcing was hilarious, but overall I just prefer Goroneater.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 07:33:23 am »
This is going to be epic, I think we all already knew that though.  I can't really make up my mind on who to vote for.  I think I'll pick FISSURE, but I might end up changing my mind later on.

Oh yeah, the [Read more...] for Goroneater links to Ninja-Zombie...you might want to fix that.  :P
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 07:38:47 am »
I fixed it.  I can't decide on who to vote for now because I am so tired though.  I had to stay up to 2 AM just to update everything, meh.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 08:34:15 am »
It's 4:34 am, i need to take a shower and we're leaving very soon. I couldn't leave without casting my vote though.I voted for FISSURE.

Off to new york!

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 02:26:54 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
VOTE GORONEATER!!!!  :D
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 02:30:43 pm »
VOTE GORONEATER!!!!  :D
Dude, do you really have to advertise in each topic where you vote in? ::)

Vote'd for FISSURE because he's hardcore
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 02:38:50 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
Yes, I do. I try to get more people to vote for goroneater.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 02:51:34 pm »
No you dont Issac. Just vote for who you like. By the way: Fissure.
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 02:52:55 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
I vote for who has a better story... It doesn't really depend on the gfx much for me. Basically, whoever put more work into there character gets my vote.
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 02:55:14 pm »
  • O__O
OLD SCHOOL MADNESS. Go goroneater.

Yes, I picked the female trainer.  Want to fight about it?
Death Kirby :D Thanks behe
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 02:56:09 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
OLD SCHOOL MADNESS. Go goroneater.
*praises* btw: I love your avatar hehe.
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 03:00:56 pm »
I vote for who has a better story... It doesn't really depend on the gfx much for me. Basically, whoever put more work into there character gets my vote.
The both stories are good, but I just like hardcore more than a pokayman bulbarsur rip-off
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 03:03:57 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
The both stories are good, but I just like hardcore more than a pokayman bulbarsur rip-off
Fissure isn't that hardcore, its not even original. It's the face of the ventriloquist dummy off of saw.
How original?
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 03:05:10 pm »
Fissure isn't that hardcore, its not even original. It's the face of the ventriloquist dummy off of saw.
How original?
Jigsaw ^^ I agreed with that.. So they are both unoriginal
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 03:06:59 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
How original?
Jigsaw is the old guy behind it all, not the dummy? correct me if i'm wrong. >_<
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 03:11:22 pm »
How original?
Jigsaw is the old guy behind it all, not the dummy? correct me if i'm wrong. >_<
Isn't he named "John" while the cop gave him the name? So Jigsaw is the dummy.
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 03:15:30 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
How original?
His name was "John" But the police gave John the name Jigsaw because he would cut a jigsaw peice out of his "contestants" (<--- lol), because they were missing a "vital" peice in the puzzle to life, the ability to survive. Correct me if i'm wrong, the dummy did not have a name? >_<
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 03:29:21 pm »
How original?
His name was "John" But the police gave John the name Jigsaw because he would cut a jigsaw peice out of his "contestants" (<--- lol), because they were missing a "vital" peice in the puzzle to life, the ability to survive. Correct me if i'm wrong, the dummy did not have a name? >_<
Yeah that's right.

Quote from: Wikipedia
The film begins with photographer Adam Faulkner (Leigh Whannell), and surgeon Dr. Lawrence Gordon (Cary Elwes), waking up in a grimy industrial bathroom, chained to pipes at opposite corners of the room with a bloody corpse holding a revolver and a tape recorder between them. Both men discover they have been left with cassette tapes reading "play me", with Gordon also receiving a bullet and a key which does not work on their shackles. Adam retrieves the corpse's tape recorder and plays his tape, and his captor tells him that he spends every day watching others, and for once he will have to make his own choices and fend for himself if he wants to live. Gordon's tape challenges him to kill Adam before the clock on the wall reaches six, or his wife and daughter will die.

From a quiet comment at the end of Gordon's tape, the men are led to two rusty hacksaws. When these prove ineffective on their chains, with Adam's saw breaking under the task, Gordon realizes their captor actually intends for them to saw off their feet to escape. Gordon realizes that they are most likely victims of a new serial killer called the Jigsaw Killer, whom the doctor was briefly suspected to be. The film then presents several flashbacks explaining Jigsaw's M.O.: he kidnaps people he deems to be unappreciative or wasting their lives and puts them in "tests" to try and make them appreciate life more; his name is derived from his practice of removing a piece of skin in the shape of a Jigsaw puzzle piece from his failed victims. Three detectives, Tapp (Danny Glover), Sing (Ken Leung) and Kerry (Dina Meyer) examine the remains of two of Jigsaw's victims, Paul and Mark, before finding one of Gordon's pens at a crime scene. They interrogate Gordon, and after verifying his alibi of "seeing someone who wasn't a patient" they have him listen to Jigsaw's only known survivor, heroin addict Amanda Young (Shawnee Smith), who believes that Jigsaw actually did help her through his test.

After a brief sequence where Adam and Dr. Gordon discover a hidden camera watching them, the film begins another flashback sequence of Gordon's last encounter with his family and their abduction by the Jigsaw Killer. It is clear in these scenes that Gordon's marriage is under stress, apparently from his spending too much time at work. Another flashback shows an attempt by Detectives Tapp and Sing to catch Jigsaw based on a lead in the tape in Amanda's trap. The two discover a man tied to a chair with two drills mounted on each side, and they attempt to release him while Jigsaw returns. In the following struggle, the man in the trap is freed, Tapp's throat is slashed by Jigsaw, Jigsaw is shot and wounded by Sing, and Sing is killed by multiple shotguns set on a tripwire. Jigsaw and Tapp both survive. In "present time" it becomes clear that Tapp is no longer with the police force and his obsession with catching Jigsaw borders on insanity. He has taken up residence outside Dr. Gordon's house, the doctor remaining his prime suspect, and is recording his daily activities on video.

In the bathroom Dr. Gordon discovers, from a clue Adam found in his wallet, a box holding cigarettes, a lighter and a cell phone which apparently doesn't work. He also finds a note advising him to kill Adam by dipping one of the cigarettes in a pool of poisoned blood and giving it to him. Gordon and Adam attempt to fool the camera by having the latter smoke a non poisoned cigarette and attempt to fake his death, but the ruse is seen through and Adam is sent a strong electric shock through his chain. Gordon subsequently receives a call on the cell phone from his wife Alison (Monica Potter), who tells him that Adam knows more than he is revealing and hangs up. Adam reveals that he had been paid by Detective Tapp to spy on Gordon, and has witnessed going to a hotel with the intent to cheat on his wife. Gordon tells Adam he left the hotel before he did anything. Adam shows Gordon the photographs he took, which were left in the room where he found the hacksaws, and the two find a photograph of Gordon's assistant Zep, apparently confirming him to be the Jigsaw Killer.

The time limit for Gordon to kill Adam expires. At Dr. Gordon's house, Zep instructs his hostage Alison to call her husband to tell him he has failed, she delivers the message, but attacks Zep during the call. Shots from Zep's gun alert Tapp to what is happening, and bursts into the house as Alison stabs Zep in the leg with a pair of scissors. Zep flees the house, intent on killing Gordon, with Tapp in pursuit. In the bathroom, Gordon hears what is going on, to his horror, and is knocked unconscious by an electric shock through his chain.

Zep manages to shoot Tapp, apparently lethally, and proceeds uninhibited to the bathroom. At his destination, Dr. Gordon has become hysterical and, in a final act of desperation, saws off his foot and shoots a horrified Adam in the chest. Adam collapses. Zep arrives and ignores Dr. Gordon's pleas to release his family, telling the doctor that he will kill him because "it's the rules." Adam, apparently only wounded, springs to life and beats Zep to death with a toilet lid. Gordon crawls away to seek medical attention, promising to return with help for Adam.
Jigsaw poses as a corpse.
Jigsaw poses as a corpse.

Alone, Adam rifles through Zep's pockets, looking for a key. Instead, he finds a loaded tape recorder which reveals that he too was acting under a threat of death from the real Jigsaw Killer. The "corpse" in the room then stirs and rises, revealing himself to be Gordon's inoperable cancer patient John as well as the true mastermind of the film's events. John informs Adam "The key to that chain is in the bathtub," and after Adam realizes it went down the drain when he first escaped from the bathtub he attempts to shoot John. John shocks Adam through his chain again and departs the bathroom with the parting comment "Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you, not anymore. Game over," sealing Adam in the pitch black cell. The movie ends with his screams leading into the credits.
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 03:38:43 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
Oh alright. So I do have my facts straight about saw. Good to hear ^_-
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 98 queries.