Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spam board rules?  (Read 1170 times)

Spam board rules?
« on: February 19, 2008, 09:05:40 am »
I honestly didn't expect to use that board at all, but now that I've purchased a key...I am.  I'm usually not a big fan of that sort of thing in a generally serious, personal forum, but going on there for the first time just now relieved a lot of stress somehow or another--I actually "LOL"ed literally for once.  Anyway, I feel very guilty posting within it, as though I'm breaking the rules. Of course the typical rules apply, (nudity, censor evasion, etc.), at least I assume, but I'm still worried that I might break some sort of rule that I'm unaware of outside of the obvious.

Strict rules obviously negate the purpose, but it might be good to have some general guidelines.  If nothing else, when someone buys a key to the board it might be good to have an automated PM sent to the user telling them the "do's and don't's" of the board.  A stickied "Rules" thread would obviously be easier to implement, but it could potentially under-mind the purpose.

This is a just a thought mind you.  I assume some of the staff members and regular members remain opposed to the inclusion of such a board, (as has been the case in the past), but honestly I approve.  Having a spam forum is a nice diversion, if nothing else, and could potentially remove a large portion of the spam from general boards preemptively.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Spam board rules?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 09:10:05 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
right now only the global rules apply for that forum :P with the exception of the spam rules <_<

We're setting up user-elected moderation for that board, so I'm sure rules follow that :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.248 seconds with 41 queries.