Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pikmin Wii  (Read 1044 times)

Pikmin Wii
« on: July 17, 2008, 02:45:53 am »
So I was just reading a live-blog of Nintendo's 2008 E3 Developer Roundtable at Joystiq and this happened:

Quote from: Joystiq
7:38 In response to a question about whether or not a new Pikmin is in the works, Miyamoto says he'll announced the new game when he's ready. Apparently he's ready now. "We're making Pikmin," the translator says. OMG MEGATONZ!
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/16/liveblog-from-nintendos-2008-e3-developer-roundtable/

...And that was basically the end of it.  There you have it, not all is lost.

Discuss.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
Re: Pikmin Wii
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 03:22:37 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Sweet, but I actually read the whole thing, and it's made me appreciate Wiimusic a little bit more. 60 instruments? I think they put a lot of effort into the game. This wasn't a terrible E3 in my eyes, just passable.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 04:00:16 am »
  • I have a post count! WTF I post?
!@#$% YES! I think Pikmin is one of my more favorable games... I dunno why I just think little slave plants are cool...
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
Currently Watching, Code Geass, Soul Eater[/spoiler]
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 04:42:50 am »
!@#$% YES! I think Pikmin is one of my more favorable games... I dunno why I just think little slave plants are cool...

Yeah. Usually slaves are cool. I wonder what they did to pass the time after slavery was banned and before video games came out...
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 05:51:29 am »
  • I have a post count! WTF I post?

Yeah. Usually slaves are cool. I wonder what they did to pass the time after slavery was banned and before video games came out...
I dont know I shudder to think of what they did... Communicate with other people :O? Scary...

I cant think of anyway to turn this constructive sorry...
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
Currently Watching, Code Geass, Soul Eater[/spoiler]
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 05:57:24 am »
I might buy this Pikmin game when it comes out if I have the money.  The controls will probably be nice and it hopefully will have new features that compliment the game well - like use of the Wii-mote, possible use of the weather feature based on where you live to alter in-game conditions, online features, etc.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 08:15:45 am »
  • Silly cat!
Excellent. Online multiplayer... oh my god, ONLINE PIKMIN MULTIPLAYER.

I played so much Pikmin 2 with my friends. Co-op and vs. I'm looking forward to this game, and I'd especially like to see what's going to happen to Louie in the next game (the ending of Pikmin 2 was so sad for Louie >.<)

Hoffy.
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 11:05:30 am »
It's was about damn time they revealed this. :D
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 03:03:38 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
I might buy this Pikmin game when it comes out if I have the money.  The controls will probably be nice and it hopefully will have new features that compliment the game well - like use of the Wii-mote, possible use of the weather feature based on where you live to alter in-game conditions, online features, etc.

I never thought of that as a possible game element! :O

...I will keep it in the back of my mind for after I graduate and am "in the biz".

Also, yay Pikmin Wii! Hopefully, I will have enough money to buy this, Dragon Quest IV*, Animal Crossing Wii, and God knows what else is coming out AND pay the portion of the rent I have to pay.

*inb4 R4 - I'm trying to have S-E realize that DQ is wanted in the states! >:(

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.292 seconds with 55 queries.

anything