Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Give us an alternate control scheme for Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.  (Read 1575 times)

Give us an alternate control scheme for Zelda: P...
« on: June 14, 2006, 11:32:24 pm »
I want normal dpad control Nintendo. Nothing wrong with making an alternate control scheme to games Nintendo.  Hell, even the suckage of MPH had dpad and touch screen control.

If alot of the games in the future of the DS will be like this, i wish a new normal gameboy will come out.

Aliento

Re: Give us an alternate control scheme for Zeld...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 11:55:09 pm »
If you don't like the touch screen, go buy a PSP!  Come on, all the uncool kids are doing it...
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 12:16:44 am »
You should control link by blowing into the mic. The touch screen and buttons will be reserved for menu screens.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html

dylan623

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 12:41:25 am »
I want normal dpad control Nintendo. Nothing wrong with making an alternate control scheme to games Nintendo.  Hell, even the suckage of MPH had dpad and touch screen control.

If alot of the games in the future of the DS will be like this, i wish a new normal gameboy will come out.
What's MPH?
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 02:18:51 am »

What's MPH?

Metroid Prime Hunters

Limey

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 02:19:38 am »
You should control link by blowing into the mic. The touch screen and buttons will be reserved for menu screens.

ROFLMAO
<3

tippz

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 03:31:16 am »

well, considering the aim of the game was to create a LoZ game completly controlled wit hthe touch screen I think you are out of luck... If you expected a lot of games with normal controls I think you bought the wrong console...

Nintendo has no plans to, and indeed should not, release a new gameboy in the near future. The DS is doing remarkably well and to compete with yourself in the handheld market is just plain retarded. Let's face it, it doesn't take a genius to figure out tha the 3 tier gaming thing was just a fallback in case the DS failed...

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 07:54:36 am »
  • Silly cat!
Get used to it, I guess.

I don't like the control scheme too much either to be honest :/...

Hoffy.

dylan623

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 03:29:42 pm »
I think that you should move with the dpad, select items and do actions (like rolling) with the buttons, and use items with the touch screen.
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2006, 01:42:55 am »
PH doesn't use the buttons? WTF! That's crazy talk! Surely it can't be true??

I was all excited about PH, too, but now I have the feeling that it's gonna suck.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.34 seconds with 58 queries.

anything