Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Games at E3  (Read 6023 times)

Re: Games at E3
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 11:06:54 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
The US release date of ToS 2 for the Wii better be announced at E3
And they better actually announce a PAL release. Last i heard they hadn't...

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 11:13:35 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
One of Nintendo's Biggest titles at E3 is probably going to be..

WARIO !@#$% LAND: SHAKE DIMENSION BABY.

It's gonna be SO GOOD. All the spritework is handled by Production I.G, a professional anime studio

HUGE SCAN #1
HUGE SCAN #2
I thought Production I.G was just doing the anime cutscenes. They're doing the sprites too?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 11:15:31 pm by Takuthehedgehog »
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 11:17:29 pm »
  • odens knop
Perhaps a new Zelda that will be set for release in 2009 but then delayed until 2012 to be released on Nintendos new console [insert unexpected name here].
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2008, 05:40:37 pm »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
Banjo Kazzoie Nuts and Bolts is gona be crap. They ruined the game; you cant use kazzoie or do moves it just build !@#$% and fly in it.
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 06:08:54 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Here's the thing that bugs me about DK64. The DKC games had better graphics than it. WTF?

But they better talk about the next two Kirby games (Kirby for Wii and the Superstar remake for DS).

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 07:48:10 pm »
  • :3
Here's the thing that bugs me about DK64. The DKC games had better graphics than it. WTF?

But they better talk about the next two Kirby games (Kirby for Wii and the Superstar remake for DS).
WTF?

I want to know about F-Zero at E3, and other than that, I just want Nintendo to come up with something good for me to look forward to, tight butthole.  :)
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 08:43:33 pm »
LOL Nintendo is going to come out with a remake of the Super Scope 6 for the Wii and package a rocket launcher attachment for the Wiimote.

• Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 02:04:46 am »
XD Nintendo is gonna show Donkey Kong 64 2 at E3.
I actually want another DK adventure but it would be better if Rare were developing it. :(
No way. Rare is crap.

Also, there is no way you're !@#$% serious right now. Perfect Dark? Banjo? Diddy Kong Racing? Motherfucking Goldeneye? Conker? Jet Force Gemini? I don't even know you can call yourself a gamer if you never enjoyed some of those.

When i said Rare is crap i meant currently, yeah they were good with Nintendo but Nintendo did a good move selling them off as they have yet to make a good game. I'm getting Banjo 3...but i'm certain it'll probably be worse than i expect.

I don't quite agree. Unless my information is incorrect, a large amount of employees left Rare after Nintendo sold them to Microsoft, and then went on to form the third party company Free Radical, which brought us the popular and critically acclaimed Timesplitters series, games in the same vein as Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. So really, Rare isn't as good as they used to be now because they lost a lot of valuable employees in the move, and therefore Nintendo didn't necessarily make a good move in selling them off.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2008, 02:54:52 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
They also better mention something about Perfect Prosecutor.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2008, 03:00:19 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I actually want another DK adventure but it would be better if Rare were developing it. :(
No way. Rare is crap.

Also, there is no way you're !@#$% serious right now. Perfect Dark? Banjo? Diddy Kong Racing? Motherfucking Goldeneye? Conker? Jet Force Gemini? I don't even know you can call yourself a gamer if you never enjoyed some of those.
When i said Rare is crap i meant currently, yeah they were good with Nintendo but Nintendo did a good move selling them off as they have yet to make a good game. I'm getting Banjo 3...but i'm certain it'll probably be worse than i expect.
I half-agree. They aren't as good as they used to be, but they are okay.

No way. Rare is crap.
Mother is crap. No, beyond crap. So crap that even crap itself is disgusted by it.
WTF? What has that to do with anything, I KNOW you just said that to spite him.  :-\
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2008, 09:56:07 am »
When is E3?
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2008, 03:22:51 pm »
Ooh maybe we'll hear about a new Animal Crossing! Id quite like a Wii AC...

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2008, 03:49:08 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Hey you know what would be nice?  A !@#$% original series from Nintendo.  Seriously, the last original game they made was Pikmin.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2008, 04:07:43 pm »
They don't need an original series every year, dammit. And they tend to release alternate series of the same franchise, if you haven't noticed.

Disregard MG-Zero, the Wii series is Nintendo's newest thing.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2008, 04:10:59 pm »
Hey you know what would be nice?  A !@#$% original series from Nintendo.  Seriously, the last original game they made was Pikmin.
Or atleast a game. Too many series could overload them, and the existing series will eventually be so delayed that we might pass the time with torches and pitchforks.
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2008, 11:10:25 am »
  • odens knop
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2008, 11:57:58 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
I'd like to see a new Starfox game for the Wii at E3
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2008, 12:36:00 pm »
You know, I've never really saw the point to this argument.
A new IP is nice, but I don't feel like I need one, and if Nintendo started pumping out new IP's everyone would just complain about all these new unfamiliar characters.
Plus Nintendo already has quite a lot of IP's.

If E3 shows at least a new Animal Crossing, StarFox, or Kid Icarus, I'll be happy.
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2008, 12:47:00 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
A new IP is nice, but I don't feel like I need one, and if Nintendo started pumping out new IP's everyone would just complain about all these new unfamiliar characters.

If E3 shows at least a new Animal Crossing, StarFox, or Kid Icarus, I'll be happy.
Personally, I would like to see some new franchises. Make something new for us to fall in love with. Most of the games are awesome, but I want something to play which feels like I've never done it before with new characters. (On the plus side, more original characters means more possible smash bros characters...but I'm not really thinking about that).
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2008, 09:54:30 pm »

Personally, I would like to see some new franchises. Make something new for us to fall in love with. Most of the games are awesome, but I want something to play which feels like I've never done it before with new characters. (On the plus side, more original characters means more possible smash bros characters...but I'm not really thinking about that).

Im not against the idea of new series, but I dont want one for new-series sake. Itd have to be good, something with the potential to be a nintendo classic.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 77 queries.