Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Request] Weird sprites so i can customise a game.  (Read 3922 times)

[Request] Weird sprites so i can customise a gam...
« on: July 26, 2013, 01:54:03 am »
Hello all. i have been playing an online game(its yugioh) and i just figured out you can customize the looks of some of the HUD and such. so i came here with the hopes that some of you could help me make my game mixed with some cool zelda stuff. not many sprites, and they probably arent that hard. just i cant do them myself. my only request is the sizes stay the same, and it looks clean. so here are the requests

Sword: obvious, making it the master sword.

Rock, Paper, Scissors. this one is a bit different. probably a homage to din, nayru, and farore respectivly. color red blue and green, and each maybe have their emblems or something?

the playing field. this one is a bit different. im not sure exactly what to do with these, but i want it zelda related somehow. if you dont know how the yugioh playing board is, check this out.
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/onedraco25/Yu_Gi_Oh_Playmat_Testofdemonic_r-1.png

but yeah its pretty custom, the sizes have to stay the same, but im not sure how i want this. what i was hoping to get is the monster card zones themed after din, the spell and traps zone themed after nayru, and then the rest themed after farore. pretty free range, just hopin to have some fun with this.

okay here are the pictures.
Sword:

Rock Paper scissors card:

The playing field:

playing field transparent:

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 40 queries.

anything