Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Resignation  (Read 7382 times)

Re: Resignation
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 09:42:41 pm »
I think Domo answered it the best. ZFGC's structure (currently) Looks like this.

Owner / General Manager: Andrew
Technical Administrator(s): Kirby, Windy
Moderation Administrator: Mammy
Head Moderator 1: Tom Pel
Head Moderator 2: Vacant (Limey held this position)

The general administrator is the boss of the team leaders, respectably Kirby and Mammy. My job seems fairly stress free from the outside, but when you get to the point of where you can't take your own website, where you want it to go, you've hit a wall.

Perhaps Mammy's plan for taking the website down for a few weeks will help rejuvenate it. I think all of us could use a break. 

Just a note: While I have resigned, I've realized I have no one to replace me at this point in time. So currently, I'll still hold the position, but just playing a 'back roll' for now. I don't feel Mammy is on quite enough to take up the position of day-to-day management of the forum. Our Technical Admins are currently both on holiday as well. Perhaps this down time will change my mind anyway.. I don't know yet, we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 05:26:07 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
^Indeed

Andrew has a lot on his plate, and I'm sure I'm getting annoying with all of my "Approve this action plx!" questions XD (Yes, I annoyingly run things by him before I take action, but thats because I feel its necessary to properly take on the position)...

:( and also agreed on the not enough time to take on the full position, though I'll have more time here shortly (my 3 days off will soon become 2 again, and it'll be like an 8 hour a night every night thing for me and being on ZFGC).

The down time will be a good time for people to reconnect to things... Chat will still be up anyway, so feel free to go there if anyone's longing to get their ZFGC on :p... I'm also hoping it revitalizes Andrews outlook on managing ZFGC; we need him here :P without him its just kinda... well it wont work lol But while he's on the back roll, everything will be run by him first, at least by me anyway :P arbitrary action without agreement from your superiors isn't quite... good :P
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 07:37:57 am »
I could see you were getting heavy into it to a stressful extent, so resignation is no surprise. It's just... upsetting, I guess. You obviously had some good goals.

Hopefully Mamo will not follow the same path, despite every past Admin in ZFGC history giving up eventually.

Edit: And I don't know why you mentioned my work, it was a lost cause from the start. Gorthwogh's Zelda Mobile is more worthy of naming.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:42:27 am by AoDC »
the a o d c

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 05:31:45 pm »
Your leaving. But you were the best Admin ever!!!! The forum may crumble now!! WAHH!!!!!
  • Phoenix Heart
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 42 queries.