Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasbro Nestle: Ace protector  (Read 941 times)

uma

Hasbro Nestle: Ace protector
« on: January 23, 2007, 01:01:57 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Okay I just had this totally genious idea for a movie. It be about Hasbro, an ace protector. It would totally be an action movie about how Hasbro, leader of the rebellion against an evil evil company called Toy. They annihalted all the people of world except the main characters who lived because the writer said so.

So toy is incharge of the world now. And Hasbro, ace protector, decides its up to him to change the dark, ruin earth back into its former glory! He tries to stop them alone, but fails terribley and gets his arse kickded. So the rebellion, also known as R.E.B.E.L(Real eaters of beef eggs and lettuce), take him in and use thier super powers that are really all powerful like super strength and flying and stuff. The only problem is that now their powers are gone for ever ever! No!

I know your wondering whats so evil about this company? Well, they tried to make people listen to Kevin Federline! ALL DAY! How evil is that? Very evil! Even though everyone except like 5 people are alive in R.E.B.E.L, K fed is still a major threat because they don't want the very fabric of time and space to fall apart. Not only that, but they took away all the beef, eggs and lettuce ever! Now no one can enjoy the B.E.L in R.E.B.E.L!

So now is up to Hasbro and R.E.B.E.L to save all of the human population! Or... uh... some poeple.

BTW this will be the most serious, High budget action film in the past 12 years. I mean, this could win the grammy for best movie ever ever for ever! Really!
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 39 queries.

anything