Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An Unnamed Quest- a sequel to MM  (Read 1663 times)

Hero of Winds

An Unnamed Quest- a sequel to MM
« on: July 21, 2006, 08:24:00 pm »
I'm sorta getting tired of making fan-games, but oh well  ;).

After Link returned from Termina, he returns to Kokiri Forest.  Saria immediately hugs him as he returns.  She says that she was worried about how long he's been gone.  But Link has fallen unconscious...

*2 weeks later*

Link wakes up in Saria's bed.  She has been tending to him for the past 2 weeks.  He says that he his still weary from his journey, as he has been feeling very weak since he returned to the vicinity of Hyrule.  He gets up though, deciding that he should visit Zelda.  Luckily, when he arrives to the Market, she and Malon are in there, shopping.  He approaches them, and they are stunned.  He has once again fallen down in great pain.  They immediately take him to the castle doctor.  Afterwards, they find out the problem.  Using the masks power has put a strain on him, and has been weakening him.  Then, as he wakes up, they notice a strange mark on his arms, and on his neck.  They are determined to find out what they mean.  So, Zelda and Malon decide to journey with Link, to see if they can find out what these marks mean...

I'm thinking of using graphics of the Minish Cap, since I think they would do best for young Link, and I'm no good at making my own graphics  :(.

I may need a team, since I'll probably be using Gamemaker for my first time...

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
Re: An Unnamed Quest- a sequel to MM
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 08:35:19 pm »
You know, your way of writing is good. Why not making a fan-fictional story, rather than a fan-game that won't get finished, anyway. You know that. ;) I'm not trying to discourage you... well, I do, but... I'd recommend a story, a novel, rather than a never-gonna-be-finished-fan-game. Your way of writing is pretty good and the story sounds promising...
  • Me on deviantART

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 08:36:37 pm »
Shame it's not LTTP, I could have helped you there. But I do have a few Title Names

LOZ-Marks Of A Hero
LOZ-Hero's Curse
LOZ-Joruney Of Three

The last one may be rubbish.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 08:41:32 pm by Laigonaz »
  • Phoenix Heart

Hero of Winds

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 02:50:15 am »
Hey!  I have a demo of a fan-game on another site, and it has 11 dungeons! >:(

Yeah... that third one... It's not even spelled right lol.

They're all good, but unless I'm desperate, I'll get someone's ideas... don't take it wrong, those are excellent titles.

I was thinking of:

You know what?  I'm brain-dead, I have been lately.  Do you think I can get more suggestions for titles from ya?  Pretty please?

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 06:34:06 am »
Sure, I need to know more of the story in further detail. It helps.
  • Phoenix Heart

Hero of Winds

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 08:38:22 am »
The curse is spreading throughout Link (I make this up as I go... ;)) and they find out that Majora has planted a curse on Link, and when the curse takes full effect, Link's life force will be sapped, and Majora will have Link's power.

No, not Majora's Revenge.  That is not a good title for me.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 09:45:18 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Your tired of making fan games? What fan games have you completed?
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 09:53:09 am »
O_o Eleven dungeons? Link, please...
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 02:07:10 pm »
  • =/
Before you even started this topic you should have read through these: (There important, for planning)

http://www.zfgc.com/index.php/topic,3528.0.html

http://www.zfgc.com/index.php/topic,3590.0.html

http://www.zfgc.com/index.php/topic,341.0.html

They explain planning, resources and development tips.
(The only thing there missing is optmization, which I may do a bit later)

The idea sounds good, but you need a notepad with everything thats going to be in your game. And maybe a developers journal to tell what you did yesterday so you don't screw it up today.

Hero of Winds

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 06:50:11 pm »
It's on this site, right below where this is... but...

Clone of Darknes

If you don't have 2.11b10b, look at the topic for Zelda: Ocarina Remix, the link should be in there...

It's not that I've completed them, heck, the one at the link above isn't finished, only a little over halfway... it's just that I've worked real hard and long on them.

So... let's see... for a title...

Might just use ZeldaClassic, because I'm very familiar with the program.

Oh, and with the whole Fanfic vs. Fangame, I actually work more on fangames and will most likely finish them than what I do with fanfictions (they usually get left in the dust.., although that last idea was good...)

So uhh, *looks around* any suggestion titles?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.391 seconds with 58 queries.