Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: OoT2D - The Original by TRM (New Graphics upgrades too)  (Read 78292 times)

Deku

Re: OoT2D - The Original by TRM (New Graphics up...
« Reply #180 on: December 30, 2006, 03:15:30 am »
TRM is a family-man, has a son, has a wife, he is in army, he is 18+, he works, he isn't a nerd that spends 12+ hours in front of forums, chats and games and I'm sure he doesn't needs people like me defending him, I'm just stating my opinion. He doesn't has the same free time and same life as most of you do.
His game is his project, his goal, and he does whatever he wants with it...
TheRealMethuselah inspired lots of peoples, lots of games, even inspired lots of people to "copy" him and remake 3D Zelda into 2D, like the 40+ OoT2D, 25+ MM2D and 10+ WW2D I've seen in my whole career as a member of ZFGC, indeed, sucha a great number of "copies" of his idea, like:
... And if not? Anyway, your OOT2D++ Joker is much better ^^!
And if OoT2D isn't true, what are the possibilities of every single one of the others are real?
Anyways, even if OoT2D isn't true, I must thank it, it created ZFGC, joined us all together. I learned lots of things here: on programming, on gaming, on real-life, I made friends here (and I'm sure I'm not the only one), I enjoy being here, I can develop my English skills, I have a forum where I can go everyday and have fun moments here, and lots of things most forums don't do. I'm a old-skool ZFGCer and proud of it, I like this place, I'm sticking to this place... I have a great debt to Daniel for all this and I'm sure there's no way I can ever pay him. Thanks Daniel ^^
Hope someone has taken his/her time reading this and learned/understood something...

By the way, my apologizes TRM. The translation's still 50% :\ Never thought it had that much of talks since the first time I saw the file ;P

you are such an idiot, just because he supposedly started a zelda fan board doesnt justify his dumbass running around every year announcing his fake game that never existed launching soon when its been 3 years since he said it was supposed to come out, ban him. There are thousands of other forums you can go to that are the same exact thing as this. only difference with this one is that its filled with idiots posting their fake photoshopped screenshots promising a game that is not real for the past 5 years.

PoeFacedKilla

Prussian Killer Bee
« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2006, 03:43:16 am »
TRM is a family-man, has a son, has a wife, he is in army, he is 18+, he works, he isn't a nerd that spends 12+ hours in front of forums, chats and games and I'm sure he doesn't needs people like me defending him, I'm just stating my opinion. He doesn't has the same free time and same life as most of you do.
His game is his project, his goal, and he does whatever he wants with it...
TheRealMethuselah inspired lots of peoples, lots of games, even inspired lots of people to "copy" him and remake 3D Zelda into 2D, like the 40+ OoT2D, 25+ MM2D and 10+ WW2D I've seen in my whole career as a member of ZFGC, indeed, sucha a great number of "copies" of his idea, like:
... And if not? Anyway, your OOT2D++ Joker is much better ^^!
And if OoT2D isn't true, what are the possibilities of every single one of the others are real?
Anyways, even if OoT2D isn't true, I must thank it, it created ZFGC, joined us all together. I learned lots of things here: on programming, on gaming, on real-life, I made friends here (and I'm sure I'm not the only one), I enjoy being here, I can develop my English skills, I have a forum where I can go everyday and have fun moments here, and lots of things most forums don't do. I'm a old-skool ZFGCer and proud of it, I like this place, I'm sticking to this place... I have a great debt to Daniel for all this and I'm sure there's no way I can ever pay him. Thanks Daniel ^^
Hope someone has taken his/her time reading this and learned/understood something...

By the way, my apologizes TRM. The translation's still 50% :\ Never thought it had that much of talks since the first time I saw the file ;P

you are such an idiot, just because he supposedly started a zelda fan board doesnt justify his dumbass running around every year announcing his fake game that never existed launching soon when its been 3 years since he said it was supposed to come out, ban him. There are thousands of other forums you can go to that are the same exact thing as this. only difference with this one is that its filled with idiots posting their fake photoshopped screenshots promising a game that is not real for the past 5 years.
Not that i know its true, but its Ocarina of Time, the game is huge, one man making it in 2D isn't going to take a year, he is trying to implement everything from the original game.
the Indyboard - User Generated Social Forum | Now With Even More Discussion!
Poe, The Independent Programmer
  • Zelda Shrine
« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2006, 03:56:42 am »
Stop arguing.
the a o d c

PoeFacedKilla

Prussian Killer Bee
« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2006, 04:01:44 am »
Stop arguing.
thats all I had to say, im done
the Indyboard - User Generated Social Forum | Now With Even More Discussion!
Poe, The Independent Programmer
  • Zelda Shrine
« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2006, 04:03:33 am »
I don't mind people debating the authenticity of oot2d, although its always the same thing, I personally think trm is at the point he has to start facing it.
just lay off the insults a bit please deku

(surprised no one registered that name before you)
« Reply #185 on: December 30, 2006, 04:21:15 am »
If he has to face it, flood his PM box with it, not a topic about the game itself.
the a o d c
« Reply #186 on: December 30, 2006, 04:48:13 am »
with the amount of guests lately, some public confrontation will probably deter other people from causing trouble
« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2006, 05:47:29 am »
Deku is right, he has to face it someday! He said he's annoyed by people who call his work mockups, so why don't  he do something...  He made a topic to talk about his game, so he has to talk about it and show improvement and real stuff.

I'm bored of all the people who says he can do whatever he wants. Damn, he opens topic, but dissapear for a while, come back with some bad excuses, and then some of you guys continue to lick his ass. Everybody can tell their opinions about the game, every maker knows that. You receive some bad comments ? Then do something !@#$%, prove us that we're wrong.

So everybody who says to not post these kind of comments, you're wrong. It comes with a topic. That's it! Now if he plans to face it, it's up to him!

"Zelda: The Last Day" (Pause)
D??mo v1.0: [|||||-----] :41%

''The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of time 2D++'' (Pause)
D??mo 1.0 : [++++++||] = 85%
« Reply #188 on: December 30, 2006, 09:59:52 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
I personally think trm is at the point he has to start facing it.
Honestly, he has been at that point ever since the whole "they took my website down!"-scam.
My name is Pitt
« Reply #189 on: December 30, 2006, 10:45:50 am »
Deku is right, he has to face it someday! He said he's annoyed by people who call his work mockups, so why don't  he do something...  He made a topic to talk about his game, so he has to talk about it and show improvement and real stuff.
Why should he need to prove the un-believers anything? Also if you don't believe him why don't you just ignore his topic?
« Reply #190 on: December 30, 2006, 04:50:21 pm »
I believe TRM however after seeing all the bad comments here and every other website this has been posted on I think TRM has to start showing more proof its real (I think the new screens are proof enough) like a trailer, that shows a lot of new places like the water temple that we havn't seen in oot2d before.

Where has TRM gone?

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #191 on: December 30, 2006, 05:13:27 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
Oy you people need to read the topics before posting in them... He is a newlywed now so don't expect anything for a while....

Ok, I want to get this point across to everyone: This is a topic for a fan game.

Not discussion if its real or not, not discussion of TRM, but a discussion of the game itself.

That includes Constructive Critizism and Other suggestions/ ideas you may have. We have no control over what he does, or does not, release so get over it, he'll do what he wants. This topic has become flooded with the pointless "Is it real?" arguements and flames which goes completely off-topic. If a serious redirection of conversation is not undertaken I'm not afraid to lock this until we hear otherwise from TRM if he ever pops his head back in. Got it? Good.

Btw- If I seem bitchy I'm working on college applications and have a low stupid tolerance atm.  >:(
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #192 on: December 30, 2006, 07:15:06 pm »
  • Do not use ^^
hum, well I personally think that if it is real and not just mock ups then he has about 3 more years of work to go because there is way to much !@#$% in OOT for one person to do in 5 years of on and off for a really long time and on again.

« Reply #193 on: December 30, 2006, 07:46:27 pm »
Oy you people need to read the topics before posting in them... He is a newlywed now so don't expect anything for a while....

Ok, I want to get this point across to everyone: This is a topic for a fan game.

Not discussion if its real or not, not discussion of TRM, but a discussion of the game itself.

That includes Constructive Critizism and Other suggestions/ ideas you may have. We have no control over what he does, or does not, release so get over it, he'll do what he wants. This topic has become flooded with the pointless "Is it real?" arguements and flames which goes completely off-topic. If a serious redirection of conversation is not undertaken I'm not afraid to lock this until we hear otherwise from TRM if he ever pops his head back in. Got it? Good.

Btw- If I seem bishy I'm working on college applications and have a low stupid tolerance atm.  >:(
Ok you want us to talk about the game? What you want to talk about? We got same screens for years, and he opens a topic every time with nothing man. There's nothing we can talk about.

Here's a hint, I'm TRM. Ok guys the game's finished, it will be released SOON, but when i'm come back of the training.
Hey guys, I'm back of the training, and i'll release the game as soon as i can. But tommorow, i'm going to be married.
I have to pass the game to TSA so he can explore it. Then after you'll get the game...

He didn't said he was gonna post a funkin trailer? So damn post it if you want us to talk about your game. Don't open a freakin topic if you have nothing to show, it's absolutely stupid. When you open a topic, it's to talk about the game and show some improvements. The ''real'' and ''non-real''  stuff IS about the game. You just say that cause you protect TRM in a way. Lots of sites talk about the game, then you have to DO something, not just come here and say a million times that the game will be released soon.

Why i'm getting mad, it's because this topic caught so much attention, but got nothing. Those who come here, why don't you go see the other topic where people work hard  to produce and show proof.

Anyway, this stupid process for this game has been around 4 years now, and some people still lick Barras's ass. I can't believe it...

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #194 on: December 30, 2006, 08:03:40 pm »
TRM actually only made an announcement about his game. He never actually asked us to discuss the game. If you can't take this, I suggest you should leave the topic.

Listen, we're not protecting TRM. We are aware that this project doesn't show much process. We know that there're people here, pushing it up, because it's what got ZFGC started, and because we got some hyping fanboys here. (Not offending anybody directly here). What are we supposed to do? Lock this topic for no reason?

Look, I'm not trying to play you down, you ARE right in some points, but if you can't take that OoT2D is still not released, you should not bother to check for it. TRM didn't promise you he would ever even finish the game, did he? I mean, PROMISE. He never did that.

... I'm pretty confident he WILL though.

My point is just that you shouldn't be acting like your life depends on it. Have a cup'o tea and wait.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #195 on: December 30, 2006, 08:07:59 pm »
My life is not depending on it, what i'm trying to say is that he says for about 4 years that we should have a demo 4 soon, and now it's the game itself who's finished.

I'm just sick of all the people who put their attention closely to this topic when it shows nothing. Some people on this forums works really hard evry day to show you their improvements, and receive like 2 comments... That's what make me angry...

« Reply #196 on: December 30, 2006, 08:23:19 pm »
He said he would release it after January 1st (whetever that means) when TSA tests it, so I'm expecting from January 1st-3rd TSA will have played it and TRM then uploads it here, its about 30-50 mb or whatever it was, so that takes less then a day, hooray we have oot2d on the 4th of January!!!

That is what I would love to have happened, but you know, its oot2d, despite the fact that the above makes absolute sense, like all the other dates and timing that I've done based on what TRM has said every few months for the past 4 years.

I'm not saying TRM is a fake, I believe him, however the waiting has been taken too far by about a year and a half now. All the "your not patient enough" people are boring me incredibly, have been since one and a half years ago, yeah I'm not patient enough, if I was whining only a year after the project started.

On all the sites the new screens have been posted, there have been comments, including people here who say that TRM makes horribly crappy excuses every few months and leaves all the time to get away with it, true he does come for a few months, says its not ready for a reason, goes for a few months and comes back, however the only one who you can really tell is faking it is Daz123, don't deny it if TRM is faking it then Daz might as well have sent us a really crappy zelda stickman flash game that flashes "HA I TRICKED YOU ALL!!!! LOOK WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THE PAST 3 YEARS" every second so you can't even play the flash game.

Daz stays on the forums for a WAY WAY WAY shorter time, comes up with the REALLY bad excuses and then leaves for like 6 months a time. TRM has always said its not ready for good reasons, things taking long to program (he's showed us screens from whatever program he was using at the time making oot2d which is more proof), the army, his myspace is proof he is in the army, and other things, Daz on the other hand says "oh noez it bwoke" and "I appear to have lost it, oh well time to start again" and then scarpers, according to daz he's lost his oot2d game memory so many times its no wonder he's still stuck in the deku tree since the past 3 years. Or he's faking it, which is what I believe.

Give TRM a brake.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 08:30:26 pm by sciky »

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #197 on: December 30, 2006, 08:39:28 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
This topic has honestly become a useless waste of 14 pages of posts that just go and make people mad over something that is really meaningless, Its a game...get over it. I'm locking this topic untill TRM ACTUALLY has updates (or if the mod team thinks otherwise >.>) so you all can all actually flame over something new for a change >.<

Lock'd
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 73 queries.

anything