Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well Zelda Spirit Tracks is already annoying  (Read 6706 times)

Re: Well Zelda Spirit Tracks is already annoying
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2010, 03:14:19 pm »
I just got to beat the big bad of spirit tracks and I actually enjoyed the fight. It was one of the most difficult fights in the entire game. Not that it took a lot of lifepoints, but it did drain my battery once. But it was still totally awesome.

Still the difficulty level is not that high. Any experienced Zelda player can finish this game in record time.

I do have some suspicions about certain characters although the story never confirms or denies those suspicions.

Show content
Anjean is actually Tetra. Anjean has a striking resemblance to her. Not only in looks, but also in attitude and behavior. She has that cocky and free spirited vibe around her.

Show content
Malladus look when merged with Cole, is really like that of Ganon (the pig form). Demon King and great evil, could thus be a form of Ganon. (Although I don't really like that thought)

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2010, 08:56:52 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
I like it, personally. The spin attack is slightly easier to execute than it was in PH, it has one of the oddest Zelda sidequests ever (CATCH RABBITS SO THE GUY IN RABBIT HAVEN CAN RAPE... I MEAN KEEP THEM SAFE!), and the birds actually react when you shoot them with your cannon.

Show content
Niek, I don't think that Malladus is a form of Ganon. This is the Wind Waker timeline, and iirc Ganon was destroyed at the end of WW with a SWORD TO DA BRAIN YO! Nice observations though. But how would Tetra become a Lokomo?

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

ZoruRevived89

~Sage of Spriting~ :O
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2010, 09:34:30 pm »
  • Zoru has returned :0
Well the thing about Anjean...

Show content
Lokomos are referred to as a tribe...so yeah, they're a different tribe but not a different race. Physically, there isn't really anything that sets them apart physically from Hylians. So who's to say Tetra didn't just get old, get a scooter, and started her own tribe? It sounds a bit silly I suppose but I really believe that the resemblance between Anjean and Tetra is more than a coincidence.

On topic - this game was 1000x than Phantom Hourglass. :) I think it might actually be one of my favs in the series :0

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2010, 09:43:09 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Agreed. And good point, Zoru. Didn't think about it that way.
Show content
And if Niko's still alive, why can't Tetra still be alive too?

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2010, 09:31:06 am »
Show content
Niek, I don't think that Malladus is a form of Ganon. This is the Wind Waker timeline, and iirc Ganon was destroyed at the end of WW with a SWORD TO DA BRAIN YO! Nice observations though.

Show content
Well, like I said I don't really like the thought of Ganon being Malladus. But Nintendo has been awfully lazy in choosing another pig-like form and with the red orange hair.

Btw: in WW Ganon was turned into a stone statue. If he is actually dead is unknown. And through all the games, Ganon seems to have some immortality factor.

Show content
About Tetra. In addition to Zoru's explanation, you just have the facial expressions of Anjean. It is uncanny how they are the same as the facial expresions shown by Tetra in TWW and PH.

But then again only a hundred years have past and everyone (with the exception of Niko) has forgotten about the spirit tracks and Malladus. Suggesting that no one of that era is still alive and the stories have faded over the generations.

It is possible to have 5-6 generations in 100 years, but to forget something that huge over just 5 generations is so unlikely. But then again Nintendo never really bothered with the correctness of time and the memory of it.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2010, 10:45:49 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
I started playing ST the other day after beating PH... At first I absolutely loved it, however some things loomed over the horizon that I was fearing, and ended up being true...

Show content
First off; when you go to the first dungeon, you feel alright. You went to that tower, and got your rail map. Of course when you first do this after beating PH you think "oh great, another one of those dungeons."... For the most part it's true, which bothered me. At least you can skip to the next areas though.

The biggest thing that's bothering me- the order you go into the areas is EXACTLY the same, and the events to do each is also the same.

So far the game feels like PH with a different map and new items....... but we'll see.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 47 queries.

anything