Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Kiro  (Read 3110 times)

The Legend of Zelda: Kiro
« on: January 19, 2009, 05:31:08 am »
  • The Legend of Zelda Kiro
Preface:

I come from Germany and am 22 years old, and my English is not very good. Beginning of the yearly 2008 I have to build myself decided, a Zelda play and have begun ideas to collect. Property me thoughts made which Style I use, has me decided the Lttp Syle to use nevertheless my coworker to change had an idea had the Style and peppen on. Toward at the end of 2007 Shadowsoul moved also in the team. At first actually only as commercial artists for „Kiro “, last end also it helped a small little with the Skripten. There the diagrams were provided predominantly by Shadowsoul themselves and it do not wish the diagrams in other plays to see, are not resources by Kiro protected, there help also none to ask and ask.

Story:

Prehistory:
Many years ago the two countries Kiro and Gehenna were connected by a portal. Since in Gehenna a new ruler to power came worsened the reputation and the condition of this country ever more. The Kiroianer had itself amplifier-rode with the inhabitants Gehennas. A daily the king from Gehenna had decided to take the country Kiro and to increase its realm thereby. The king of Kiro decided to let the portal close. Thus it sent its white ones around the portal to deactivate loosely. They created a key at the only entrance after Gehenna to always close. Last end the key was divided into six fragments and let the six temples establish around these to protect. In order to keep unauthorized ones of the inside of the temple far, the temples to today by a kind barrier are enclosed, which is to be overcome only by a secret magic melody. To the additional protection the white ones powerful nature swore to, the guards the so called, who defend the fragments before intruders, who should actually create it into the temples. These creatures are so powerfully that they are defeated only with the holy blade, a sword, which was forged made of a rare, magic metal and inconceivable forces holds. The legend means, which this sword only by a warrior, who may be led pure heart is.

Main history:

Some years passed and Gehenna became a country, from which darkness controls, only one desert without any fauna and Flora, a place, at which no normal life can exist more. A soul however, survived in this country. It is it also, the Gehenna to the calamity became, a black Magier named Orlox. After long time he found now finally a way after Kiro, which should remain separate from Gehenna actually always, without having to open the portal. It wants to incorporate Kiro assistance of its power. Orlox broke an offer the lock of Kiro on over the king to make,… immortality against its kingdom. The king rejected the offer however. Despite its rage Orlox let consider to the king two weeks time its decision. If it does not deviate however from its decision, it would mean the end of Kiro. The black Magier will roll over the country Kiro with its army in this case and will extinguish any life with it. Left with the decision to abandon war or the kingdom and for immortality transfer, the king sat now in his lock. From a discussion with a guard, the king of a young man from the country Hyrule experiences, also as a hero of the time admits and the names left carries. The king decides to ask this hero for assistance, then it sends messengers to Hyrule. After the messengers at the lock of Hyrule arrive and the problem to the king described, to report and it the request of the king of Kiro speak also equal someone assigned left from the situation to. Left not for a long time and nearly Kiro must consider the resolution to the side stand. Equipped with all necessary, says good-bye left to its friends the Kokiris and makes themselves on the journey into a new adventure ......

Features:

- Action combat system Like it belonged gives itself for a Zelda play it a AKS in „the Ocarina OF time “- style. In „Kiro “it will give however still another extension by techniques.

- Much action articles In the course of the play receive to it some Zelda typical action articles such as arrow and sheet, Enterhaken, bombs, Ocarina, camera and much more besides.

- Own menu There are a map menu, by being able to regard and select articles of equipment and other Items, as well as maps for the overview of the world and the Dungeon.

- Animated title menu Standard the menu of the Rm2k does not give it in „Kiro to “no more, instead you an animated menu with Kurzintro will please as in „Ocarina OF time “or „of Majoras' MASK “.

- Save/load menu „Kiro “possesses a memory menu, which by the technology and optics strongly on „A left ton the Past “ajar.

- Enormous play world „Kiro “is permitted to the player much freedom a large play world to have, with many Dungeon and secret places those. Different races How admits from all Zelda plays, there are again the races to humans, Goron and Zora.

- Mini games Around more alternation in the play to give it will give many different mini plays in the entire play to the player, with which one can absahnen good prices. The set up records are then perpetuated on a record board.

- Real time system The time of day is synchronized with the material time. Should speak for itself.

Screens:

Screen Galerie: Link

Homepage:

Epilog: Any criticism and improvement suggestions are desired. We wish still much fun on The Legend of Zelda: Kiro:  XD

Xiphirx

wat
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Kiro
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 05:33:46 am »
  • Xiphirx
As I have said before, awesome work!

Fox can communicate more thoroughly to you :D
  • For The Swarm

gm112

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 05:36:21 am »
Impressive screenshots on the gallery. You should go look for Fox. He would help you out a lot.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 05:46:33 am »
Thanks people. I hope I can you still more contributions present. In order to arouse your interest still more. For the moment a technology demo is in work, will however a little lasts to it appears, gives still another few error to be repaired to have.  :)

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 06:56:03 am »
Sounds and looks interesting. If time allows it, I could try to help you with things, mainly translation-wise. Guess we should talk or something. Do you have MSN?

Edit: And don't forget to give credit, too. To like, OldSkoolMario for the sprites, and I don't know who made those tiles.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 07:03:44 am by Fox »
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 07:33:30 am »
sorry i have icq not msn
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 12:10:14 pm »
Screenies look real nice, well done!
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 52 queries.