Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Humble Indie Bundle  (Read 5296 times)

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
Re: The Humble Indie Bundle
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2010, 01:05:06 am »
  • b e p i s
Lugaru is fun. I'm stuck on the first "To Alpha Wolf" level though. It was hard enough killing one wolf earlier, now they expect me to take on three. :-\

Just wait until you get to the Wolf Den. !@#$% is SO HARD.

D: What's the best way to kill these !@#$% wolves? Also, I'm getting a boner for the work in progress sequel, Overgrowth. http://www.wolfire.com/overgrowth

The blog has the most information on it. Looks so sexy.

I'm still working on finding a set method. Swords will kill them in like three hits, but they like to reverse, and if your counter-reverse fails then you're pretty screwed. After you get them down a bit then leg cannons tend to hit more often, so try that to.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2010, 02:12:01 am »
Yeah I noticed the sword seemed to take one down pretty quick in a challenge level. But in the one that I'm on it's just my fists and my knife (which I've deemed useless against wolves).

My best attempt at taking down all three of them in this level was when I just did a lot of reverses on one of them after leading him away from the other two, and then used one leg cannon to finish him off. Hard to find any walkthrough or strategies about it on the internet too which is frustrating.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2010, 06:24:45 am »
  • b e p i s
Yeah I noticed the sword seemed to take one down pretty quick in a challenge level. But in the one that I'm on it's just my fists and my knife (which I've deemed useless against wolves).

My best attempt at taking down all three of them in this level was when I just did a lot of reverses on one of them after leading him away from the other two, and then used one leg cannon to finish him off. Hard to find any walkthrough or strategies about it on the internet too which is frustrating.

Try throwing the knife once you get them weak. It's extremely deadly. They also rarely dodge leg sweeps, which don't do much damage but hey, it's a distraction.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2010, 07:48:45 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Lugaru is pretty neat, but it feels really clunky almost to a point that it's unplayable for me :p Then again though, I use my laptop with no mouse...

Also I seem to have broken Lugaru when I was goofing off :P I died, and it constantly rendered the scene from when I died as well as the new game started. It was kind of bizarre D:
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2010, 08:04:44 pm »
Lugaru is pretty neat, but it feels really clunky almost to a point that it's unplayable for me :p Then again though, I use my laptop with no mouse...

Also I seem to have broken Lugaru when I was goofing off :P I died, and it constantly rendered the scene from when I died as well as the new game started. It was kind of bizarre D:

Yeah it's a big glitchy at times, but what should you expect from a no-budget indie game? I too am using my laptop and have mastered the art of Lugaru combat with a track pad.

The sequel looks a lot better quality, something to look forward to at least. And I finished off the three wolves using a lot of reversals and finishing them off with a leg cannon. Worked out pretty well once you master the reversals.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 48 queries.