Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Project Help  (Read 1301 times)

DarkMelon

Momo
Project Help
« on: June 22, 2011, 03:29:11 am »
  • I eat souls.
I want to start a GM project, but I don't know what to do completely. I have made some small unfinished projects in the past that I absolutely despise and I want something fresh that I can actually finish. Should I make an original game or based off a commercial game? Suggestions please.  :-\
Re: Project Help
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 03:36:23 am »
  • Minalien
I'd recommend working on smaller, original ideas than working on clones of commercial games. It will help build your confidence and give you some experience with what needs to be done, and will give you faster results. If you're hard-up for some graphics, you can post a request in the graphics forum, or check out http://opengameart.org for some great (free) art you can use (at the very least as placeholders).
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

DarkMelon

Momo
Re: Project Help
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 03:47:11 am »
  • I eat souls.
Okay thanks Min for the advice and resources. Haha, and your sig is so true.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 43 queries.