Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Animations needed  (Read 1376 times)

TKM

A 7-ton chicken that would eat Colonel Sanders
Animations needed
« on: November 08, 2007, 07:30:44 pm »
  • Chippy is more of a gopher than you'll ever be.

ok, last time i asked for this it was a little premature. my initial sprite wasn't even done yet. now it is. What I need is for this character to be animated to be a main character in a platform shooter. I will definately make it worth your while (read on) and all due credit will be given. I'm an inexperienced spriter, and even just this standing sprite was hard enough to do. There's no way I could do all these animations myself.

Even if one person only does a few of the animations, that's cool, and someone else can do the others. It doesn't matter as long as it gets done. Everyone who contributes will be credited in my game, Candlelight Odyssey, as main graphic artists.

Each sprite frame should be no larger than 32x32. The animations I need are:

Idle/standing (done)
Walking
Climbing
Firing (9mm handgun)
Jumping/falling
Firing in midair
Sword attack (one handed, double-edged, somewhat long)
Punching (must be a bit quicker than sword attack animation)
Crouching
Being attacked (flinching, sort of)
Dead (just lying on ground)
Impaled on spikes (dont add the spikes, they're already part of the game. just sprite what she would look like if she landed on a bed of small spikes)

I'm putting built-in blood effects into my game, so it doesn't matter whether you draw any blood on the sprites or not.

In addition to being credited in my game, i can also compose a few original music tracks in midi format any time you want me to. Just specify what you need music for and I'll compose something cool. Also, I will further reward anyone who submits the sprites in animated gif form rather than a sprite sheet (but sprite sheet is just fine if you'd rather.)

If music doesn't interest you, then let me know and we can arrange something else. I'd like to be able to say I could pay for a job like this, but I just don't have the money. Still, this job will not go unrewarded for even a single person who contributes a pixel of work, so let me know and we'll negotiate.
What you should be doing is taking off your top and getting killed by Greg Kinear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 40 queries.